He look up to Harry who is wearing a black suit, is already looking at him. He give him a shy smile but again he didn't smile back. Louis mentally frown. Is something wrong?

Jay finally release his hand when they reached the altar. He look at Harry when they were face to face and Harry hold his soft Hands in his giant one.

The priest start to read the lines as Harry repeat after him. And to say, Harry wanted to laugh at himself. This is so embarrasing for Harry.

Louis did the same after.

Harry then put the ring in Louis finger and Louis did the same to Harry.

"You may kiss now." The priest said.

Louis heart start to beat faster and he look up at Harry. Harry hold his neck and lean in. They both peck each other lips softly. Louis tummy twisted from the kiss and he dont know why. Maybe its because its his first kiss.

Everyone start to clap their hands. Jay is in Anne arms, crying from happiness with a handkercheif in her hand while Anne have a wide smile on her face. Niall is whistling while clapping his hands, happy for his bestfriend.

Harry, on the other hand just wanted to get the hell out of here. He wanted to be in the dark place, wear his costume and scare people, suffer people and kill people. Not here in this wedding. He make sure to do that after the wedding.

-

After the wedding, Harry and Louis went to london to their homes together. Anne decided that it would be great if they have their own house together. When Harry and Louis reached their house, Louis was looking at it in awe because its beautiful.

 When Harry and Louis reached their house, Louis was looking at it in awe because its beautiful

(A/N. Harry and Louis house☝)

Now, Louis is sitting on their bed after taking a shower to calm his nervousness. He is wearing a black silk night robe.

He is waiting for Harry to come because the man said that he will be back at night.

Its 2:30 but there is no sign of Harry. Louis start to worry.

"Where is he? Aren't he going to spend the night with me?' Louis thought to himself. His mother had already told him that couples spend their first night together. So where is Harry.

He was about to sleep when he hear a knock on the door.' It must be Harry." He get up slowly and went to open the door to see Harry standing there with a calm expression on his face.

"Harry where have you been? I was worried." Louis says worriedly.

"Who told you to wait for me?" Harry says calmly and Louis frown.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked softly.

"I SAID WHO TOLD YOU TO FUCKING WAIT FOR ME? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?" Harry shouts angrily and Louis jumped at the sudden outburst.

"I-i was just asking." Louis whispered. He can feel his eyes start to watered.

"I didn't tell you to wait for me or... were you waiting for me to fuck you?" Harry smirk and Louis cheeks heat up from embarrasment.

"N-no...I..." Louis shutter and Harry roll his eyes.

"Shut up, I doesn't even want to marry you." Harry laugh darkly when tears start to spill from Louis cheek.

"Such a pathetic boy. Do you want to know why I wanted to marry you?" He grip Louis cheeks in his hand to make him look at him.

"To make you suffer. To make your live a living hell." He release his face and Louis sit on the bed, regret wash over him for agreeing to this marriage.

"Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to you." Louis shouts, looking up at Harry with tearful eyes.

"You did nothing baby, but your innocent does. I like to make innocent people like you suffer. Now I wanted to sleep. I have work tomorrow, Good night." After that, he fell asleep like that, leaving Louis heart broken with more tears spilled from his eyes.

-

Ugh! Please don't hate me. I hate Harry right now😡. So do you all like it? Hope you did. Next chapter is going to be.....😏.

I love you, bye