o n e

a/n: hey! this is a new authors note but i'm just here to tell you that the first few chapters are pretty short so if youre not too fond of short chapters, just wait a bit okay? thanks and enjoy!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

 chapter 1:▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 1:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"can i get a matcha green tea latte and an iced coffee?" wooyoung who stood next to san, snapped his head towards him just to give him a judging look. "that would be $11.60, sir." san handed the cashier the money and proceeded to walk towards a table after receiving his receipt along with a buzzer.

"really? we stayed up all night playing fortnite and instead of getting coffee, you get matcha green tea? how in the hell are you supposed to  stay up in school later?" wooyoung nagged.
"i'm sorry, okay. drinking coffee in the morning just isn't my cup of tea." wooyoung rolled his eyes at san who was wiggling his eyebrows at his own unintended pun, getting up to walk over to the counter to collect their drinks after their buzzer buzzed.

san took out his iphone to text the groupchat, only to be greeted with a picture of bts' jimin in a bathtub...? "what the hell.." he mumbled to himself, utterly confused.

he looked down at his phone.

AirDrop

jiji would like to share a photo.

Decline | Accept

"what in the hell..." in the midst of his confusion, his thumb unconsciously clicked the accept button, unintentionally causing the picture to be saved in his gallery. wooyoung came back with their drinks in hand and sat back down. he looked at san to see what he was doing, only to be greeted with san looking up at him in confusion.

"did someone just airdrop me a meme?"