Chapter 3

"Holy fuck my head hurts." I hear someone complain waking me up.

"Mine hurts too. I don't remember anything that happened last night." I say looking over at Jeff.

"I think I do. We were at a party and got drunk then we fucked, partied some more, and came here." He says.

"Wait, we fucked?!" I asked shocked.

"Yeah." He says slowly.

"Did you use a condom?" I ask.

"Um... I don't remember." He says.

"Fuck. I'm not ready to be a mom. I'm only 24 and I don't have a good paying job." I say starting to stress.

"Hey, if by any chance you are pregnant. I promise, I will help you with the child, because that baby is also mine." Jeff says calming down.

"Thanks Jeff." I say.

-Jeff POV-

Paisley rests her head on my shoulder quietly crying.

"Everything will be fine." I whisper rubbing her back.

She wipes her eyes and looks up at me. I lean in and connect our lips. I pull her onto my lap to deepen the kiss.

I pull away and look into her eyes.

"I like you Paisley. Like, a lot." I say.

"I like you too Jeff." She says making me smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

"Of course." She responds pecking my lips.

David: you ask her?

Jeff: hell yeah. And she said fucking yes. I'm so fucking happy

David: congrats man. So yesterday, when we were at the party, did you go fuck Paisley and then come back?

Jeff: yeah.

David: ok. See you soon

Jeff: ok. Later

"Who was that?" Paisley asks.

"David." I say.

"Cool." She says.

I pick her up and then set her down. I go change.

"I'm gonna take you to your house so you can change, cause we're going out." I say.

"Okay." She says.

-Paisley's POV-

We arrive at me and Ellie's house and I go in to change.

I put on a black cropped hoodie, maroon athletic shorts, and black high top Vans.

"Done." I say getting in Jeff's car.

"Okay, let's go." He says as he starts backing out.

He puts his hand on my thigh halfway down the street making me blush.

We make it to the mall and he takes me to PINK which is my favorite store.

"Alright, go find whatever you like. I'll pay for it." He says kissing my cheek.

"You don't have to." I say.

"But I want to." He says.

"Okay then." I say.

I go in and immediately find a black tube top with white splattered onto it. I go find a pair of bottoms that would work with it and find a pair of white high waisted shorts.