On the tray is a stack of waffles, strips of bacon, scrambled eggs, fresh strawberries, a small bowl with whipped cream, syrup, a bowl of Captain Crunch, a mug full of steaming coffee, and a glass of pink lemonade.

"You. You made all this for me?"

I can't help but feel really emotional and let the tears prick my eyes.

"Of course I did. Wait, why are you crying?"

Lucas pulls me to his chest as the tears slide down my cheeks.

"Baby, tell me whats wrong."

"N-nothing. I'm just so happy!"

I pull away from Lucas and dig into my breakfast, tears completely forgotten.

Two Weeks Later-

Life as queen is pretty hectic but gives me immense joy. Lucas thinks its because I'm a true Luna Queen but I have always enjoyed helping others.

This past week though I have been sick, which is very rare for a wolf. Every morning starts with me jumping out of bed feeling ill. Lucas gets up with me and holds my hair back as loose the contents of my stomach. He has been very worried but I'm sure it will pass soon.

I've also been eating a lot more which makes Lucas happy. Except for the fact that I have been eating some weird food combinations.

Lucas' voice clears me out of my thoughts as I continue to shove pickles and Cheetos into my mouth.

"Baby girl? Are you sure your okay? You've been really sick and eating some weird foods. Maybe you should take a day off from work..."

"You don't want me to work because I'm fat! That's it isn't it? Because I've been eating more, you don't want people to see me! You don't love me anymore!" 

Tears start streaming down my face and I throw my now empty bag of Cheetos and empty bowl of pickles away from me.

That's another thing that has been really messed up. My emotions have been changing faster then the wind. One minute I'm laughing and enjoying life, and the next I'm crying my eyes out.

Lucas immediately sits next to me on the couch and pulls me into his lap. I place my head in the crook of his neck, finding a sense of security that makes my tears stop falling.

"Of course that's not the reason! Baby I love you so much! I just want you to get better! I think that all the work you've been doing is keeping you from feeling better. I promise that's the only reason I want you to stay here."

"What will I do all day? You still have to go to your main office. I won't have anything to do!"

Lucas looks deep in thought for a moment before an idea seems to pop into his head.

"Why don't you invite the girls over for a girls day. You can watch movies and do whatever else girls do on days in."

"YAY!"

"My only request is that you stay here. I want you to get better but I don't want you to be lonely. I'll be home by 3:00 today so we can spend the afternoon together. Sound good?"

"Perfect! I love you Lucas!"

"I love you too baby girl."

I hop off Lucas lap, even though he complained, and went to our bedroom to get dressed.

I mindlink the girls to come over for a movie day, and everyone immediately agreed! 

I get dressed in a pair of loose fitting leggings and a white sweater. I throw my hair in a bun and slip on a pair of fuzzy slippers Lucas got me last week.