I wonder what she wants to talk about.

I mentally shrugged. I'll take it as it comes.

I knocked on Cory's bedroom door.

"Cory?"

No answer.

"Cory? You awake?"

No answer.

Well, he asked for it.

    I opened the bedroom door and walked into Cory and Topanga's eggshell white room.

Then I slammed the door closed. Hard.

"AAH!" Cory shrieked in surprise, springing up from the messy white sheets.

No one in this house can be woken up without being forced to, apparently.

"Cory, I thought you woke up early?"

"Teaching is an extremely exhausting job,
Josh." He grumbled, disheveled from the rude awakening.

"Well, I'll let you carry on-" I paused and studied his drooping form. "Sleeping, But first I wanted to ask you if it's cool if Ria and I went out for lunch."

That jolted Cory awake.

"You and... Ria? Who is Ria why is she in our home?" He asked, alarmed.

"You know, Ria from last night. I brought her over?" I replied.

"I'd always thought by this point you and Maya..." He trailed off.

"Anyways, it's okay to take- um, what was it again?"

"Ria."

"Yeah, Ria, to lunch."

"Okay then, I'm off-"

"Bring back my daughter as soon as you've finished. Also, see where Maya has gone off too. Riley will be worried if she's not back by the time you all get home." He demanded, laying down once again.

I sighed. Always the over-protective dad, even in his sleep. "Sweet dreams, Cory."

"Don't forget Riley." He mumbled.

"I won't." I promised.

Cory turned over in bed, kicking the covers back over himself while muttering something about Topanga.

I shut the bedroom door softly, and collapsed on the couch, waiting for Ria.

Only moments later, she emerged. Her hair was up in a ponytail, soft straight locks falling from it. Her nails were pained a light blue, and were trimmed to perfection. A blue blouse and white jeans fit her figure neatly, and designer sunglasses sat on the bridge of her nose.

A layer of makeup painted her face, pink lipstick on her lips.

And of course her ever present white heels.