Cigarettes

Your lips, my lips, our lips
Take a hit
Your lips, my lips, our lips
You savor it

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It was another day , another show .

And I was so sick of it .

The shows had been dragging on constantly and I was so tired and wanted the american leg of the tour to be finished so I could rest in peace.

There were still six shows to go.

"Six. Just six Zayn" I reminded himself.

Finally, it was the night of the second last show and after the show I retired to my hotel room . The other lads had gone to the hotel bar to chill off but I just wanted to relax.

I rolled a joint and lit it up then went to the room's balcony. It was so peaceful . No screaming fans , lights or anything. Just quiet and a cool breeze blowing. I removed my clothes and put on some comfortable clothes.

I took off my shirt and jeans and boxers and just wore some low hugging joggers with a beanie.

Just as I put on the beanie I heard a knock on the door

I opened the door to find Harry standing with a couple of beers.

"Harreh, what're you doing here?"

He ignored me and came in .

" Harry wha-" He shussed me and stared down looking at my body.

The way he looked at me , my stomach was tingling and I was feeling all warm and good .

"I'm so sick of everything Zayn . I miss you . I miss us . " He said kissing my collarbone , my jaw and my neck in between .

"Harry are you drunk?" I pulled him away from me .

"A little , I wanna get high . You promised me Zayn . We'd do it next time . " With that he bit his lip and begin to kiss my neck again.

Fuck. This guy will be the death of me . I promised myself i'll never let it happen again. It always comes back to this. Me and Harry in bed . Round and round in circles.

It never seems to end.

"Talk to me Zayn. Talk to me like you used to. Touch me please " Harry begged.

"I thought you wanted to get high?" I asked.

"Really? Can we ? Yes , please lets get high first " With that he dropped on the bed .

"When did it get so hot in here? " With that he removed his shirt while looking up at me .

Such a fucking tease.

He knows exactly what he does to me the little prick.

"Come on Z . I'm waiting " He smirked.

 I'm waiting " He smirked

Fuck this. He knows I can't resist him .
I jump on the bed and pull him onto my lap and start kissing his neck , his jaw , his collar . Every single skin that I can find . He finds my lips and bits on the bottom lip , pulling a moan from me. He slips his tongue in my mouth and he taste like cheap beer and vodka and its amazing.

He moans when I pull his hair, bringing his head to the side so I can kiss his neck , he keeps moaning , such a slut for me . He whimpers and pulls away.

"Zayn I wanna get high " his voice cracks as he looks down at me.

I get the joint I rolled earlier and push it in his mouth . "Hold it in . The longer you hold it in the more effective it is . Its not a cigarette so you have to hold it in. "

He takes a puff and starts coughing and his eyes start watering.

"Its . Too . Much " his voice raspy from all the smoke.

"Ok. I'll smoke it and put it in your mouth . It's better that way , since you're doing it for the first time ."

I inhale and bring his mouth closer to me . I slowly exhale the smoke into his mouth and he relaxes.

"Hmmm , that's good Z . More "

I keep putting the smoke in his mouth and we keep getting higher . I roll a second joint , then a third and before we know it , we're laughing our arses off and making out in between .

I pull away and look at his face closely . His lips are swollen , red and plumpy and his skin is littered sith the marks I made on him.

He looks so sinful it hurts me.

"Ok , thats enough for tonight. I'm tired " With that I pull him off me and make turn my face , my back towards him.

It's quiet now . Like it always does . He's making slow , lazy circles on my sparrow neck tattoo and it's so hard for me to just fuck him right then and there.

But I can't let it happen again.

"Zayn"

"What"

"Why can't things go back to before"

"I don't know"

"But Zayn-"

"Harry drop it . "

He quiets down and soon I hear his soft snores and I know he's asleep.

But , I can't knowing that I love him .

And I know he loves me .

But , it's not enough.

It never will be .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Okk , guys that was it for now. How was it ? And should I write more?
Thank you
Xoxo Ru