Park Mina

I woke up a little early since i want to talk to haechan, i really think he can help me with his crucial honesty. I waited for him by the bench.

"Noona." Jisung waived.

"Hey am i dreaming or youre early?"

"I made a bet with chenle on who would arrive first."

"Stop making bets you still owe him." He just smiled at me

"Are you waiting for someone?" He adjusted his bag.

"Nope. Just waiting for the sun." Jisung scrunched his nose probably wondering what i just said.

"I saw haechan hyung on my way here." Jisung spoke.

"Really?" I pretended not to care.

"Are you still ignoring each other?" I stared at jisung. "Did he still not apologize to you?"

thats when i remembered haechan and i are supposed to be ignoring each other. And he definitely owes me a lot of apology, i just made a huge mistake on calling him last night.

"Who says anything about ignoring each other? Were absolutely fine." I faked a laugh.

"I guess i thought wrong, he was with sunhye noona so i thought you two werent fine."

"What does sunhye have to do with it?"

"Youre the only girl haechan hyung hangs out with except for sohyun noona before she was with jeno hyung."

"You know i like it when youre early, your respect suddenly blooms." I chuckled.

"Does it? no wonder i hate being early." He scratched his head.

"Lets just go in." I pushed him to walk.

"I thought you were gonna wait for the sun?"

"Never mind that i think there will be a thunderstorm."

"Yah noona youre weird. Its too beautiful today."

"Using honourifics suits you. Do it more often please."

"Sure, like never." He took my bag and carried it, aigoo my baby is soo caring. I ruffled his hair and he sighed.

After a few minutes or so haechan arrived with sunhye following behind. He gave me a smile and i looked away pretending that i didnt see him.

"Hey mina." Sunhye greeted me.

"Hey." I replied, she smiled and turned to her seat.

I noticed that sunhye's cheeks were getting a little chubby none the less she still looks cute. Does haechan like those kind of things? Is that why he wants me to eat a lot? What am i even thinking its not like he likes me?!

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked haechan.

"Im sorry." I stared at him. "Im sorry i couldnt talk to you last night, i was busy." He smiled.

What? Thats it? Thats the only thing he'll apoligize for? I closed my eyes and exhaled slowly.

"Okay and?" I waited for him hoping he would realise.

"And what?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I widen my eyes and just waited for him.

"And thank you for understanding?" He sounded unsure.

"Yeah thats what i was waiting for, all good." I gave him a thumbs up.