The Dreemurrs

After the door opened, a small male goat teen came in. On the other side of the door were two older goats. They both stared at her for a moment, but then offered her a warm smile. The first goat appeared to be the oldest one, most likely the alpha or the father.

He possessed had a long cape, covering the entirety of his legs, all the way up to his torso. The cape had majestic patterns of stars and a beautiful empty, night sky. It was like hus cape was the galaxies themselves. On top of his head was a broken horn, it appeared he was severely injured from a past fight of some sorts.

The female goat had possessed a beautiful, lime green dress with touches of bright yellow colours. But what brought Chara's attention was the beautiful necklace around her neck. It had glorious, golden flowers around it, which shone brightly as if it was pure gold.

And finally, the much younger goat smiled as he started to get closer to Chara. The fluffy child had a rainbow, short scarf around his neck. They wore a very long, blue sweater and pair of blue pants. They gave Chara a bright smile and spoke to her with positivity.

"Howdy, human! My name is Asriel Dreemurr! This is my mom and dad, Toriel and Asgore!

Toriel smiled with a small nod. and Asgore did a small wave as he moved the cape away from his hand. Chara noticed the scar continue on his body too. Chara smiled looking at the trio. She looked around not seeing the flower that was with her earlier, she asked.

"May I ask... Where's the flower that was with me earlier..?"

"Ah! You mean Flowey! He is near to the kitchen, making sure everything alright with the Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie!"

Asriel said energetically. He looked at Toriel and Asgore. Toriel got into the room and sit near to Charas bed, she looked at Chara and said and a calm voice like motherly voice.

"My child, may I check your head if it's alright?"

Chara lowered her head, so Toriel will check her head. it seems like her wound got healed. Chara felt Toriels soft paw on her head, softly checking her head for more injuries of any kind. Toriel said softly after she finished.

"You seems to be fully healed child. My, you must be hungry right? Come with us we about to have dinner anyways."

"I will get the table ready"

Asgore said as he walk off to get the table ready for dinner. Toriel smiled and looked at Chara. After that she looked at asriel, petting his head. Asriel seems embarrassed at the moment she put her paw on his head. Toriel turned her head back to Chara and said.

"Maybe tell us about you while we eat dinner. Come the table must be ready right now."

Toriel said as she got up from the bed and wait for Chara to get up. Asriel already went outside the room. Toriel looked at Chara. She got up a look at Toriel with a small smile, then she said to Toriel between 4 eyes.

"Miss Toriel. Is something wrong with my soul? Because humans banished me to the underground with no explanation.."

"What you mean my child? And you can call me whatever you like, don't worry about how to call me"

Chara put her hands on her own chest, and then put them infront of her body. out of her chest a soul, red and black glowing soul came out. toriel was surprised to see a soul that have two souls in it she looked in wonder and said.

"My you are very unique human, child. Well we will talk about it later. come, a dinner awaits for us."

Chara nods and her soul returns. she walk with Toriel to the table, seems like everything was ready. Asgore and Asriel was waiting for the both. Toriel sits near to the table next to Asgore, there was an empty space next to Asriel so Chara will sit near him.

The family and human, started to eating the dinner. Asgore seems to be the first one to ask the questions, he looked at Chara and said.

"Tell me human, what is your name?"

"Chara, Chara acterson*."

"Ohhh! That's a nice name!"

Asriel then said after chara finishes speaking. And she continued awnsering to questions about herself, while having meal with her new family.

...To be continued...

*i decided to give chara a last name, by my own opinion. please don't hate because it isn't cannon to the game or anything at all. Thank you.

Third chapter in progress... It's somewhere between half way through!