I Lo- ..

Hey everyone.

Have you heard ARIANA GRANDE'S new album MY EVERYTHING. If you heard of the album and would love to learn the words to all her songs.

I made a "My Everything Lyrics" book. So please, go check it out .

You won't regret it . ;)

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Rose's POV

Drake and I finished cleaning the kitchen, we headed up to his well our bed room.

"So I heard from a little birdie that you didn't want to leave me this morning. " I saw his cheeks turn a light Rosie color.

"You look so cute while you sleep. It was hard to leave." He looked down while his cheeks turned a darker red color.

"You should've stayed." I layer my chin on his chest so I can look in his eyes.

"I wish I could have, but I had alpha duties to take care of." He said while looking down at me. "But I have nothing to do tomorrow."

"You want me to sleep over here tonight." I don't have a problem with staying at his house tonight, but it would be weird not sleep at home.

"I would it if you did. Your scent would get on my bed; therefore, when ever you're away from me, I can still smell you. "

"If I didn't know you, I would think you were a very strange guy" We both laughed and stared into each others eyes.

"So will you stay with me? " his bottom lip poked out. "Please babe." He poked it out even more.

"Fine!! Just.. Please put the lip back in. It's killing me."

He laughed then pulled me closer into his chest. But a groan left his mouth when we heard a soft knock on the door.

"Ugh, come in." I could hear the power in his voice come out but it didn't scare me. But who ever was at the door was frightened.

"Um, Alpha? Ms. Alana says dinners ready." The little girl stood there waiting to be dismissed.

Drake is a nice guy. But I guess he can get a little frustrated when people interrupt his cuddle time.

I quickly dismiss the little girl before passed out. "We'll be downstairs in a minute. Thanks sweetie." She smiled at me than ran away.

"Do we really have to eat."

"Come on babe. I'm starving." I got up, or at least tried. "Draaaake."

He was basically bear hugging me.

"No, we can eat later. I want to cuddle." I looked at him to see his eyes squeezed shut and his hair all over the place.

"Stop I drake . Bad boy, I shall not starve." I pulled his hair which made him scream and let go of me.

I quickly ran downstairs and took my seat. Once I got settled I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. After a few quiet minutes, I felt two arms wrap around my waist and lift me up. I wasn't in the air for to long, after a few short seconds I was seated on Drake's lap.

"Since we can't cuddle upstairs, I'm gonna cuddle you while you eat."

I can't lie, that was pretty cute.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Drake give I baaaaack" Now I'm chasing Drake around a tree because he stole my bra. I probably look so stupid with one arm hold my breast while the other is trying to grab my bra from my obnoxious boyfriends hand.

Let me explain what happened after lunch. After I finished eating the amazing food the pack house chef Lana cooked, Drake carried me back upstairs so when can cuddle. But I told him I wanted to go for a run, it took him a while to agree but he couldn't say no.

Once we finished running around the woods, we came back to the trees so we can change. I got my jeans on and was reaching for my bra, only to find it stolen by my stupid smirking mate.

"Kiss me first babe." He puckered his lips and leaned forward. I acted like I was about to kiss him, and snatched my bra out of his hand. Or so I thought. He quickly twisted my arm behind my back so that my bra was now behind me. Luckily my arm was still between our chest thank god.

"Let me go Drake." I giggled a little because we're kind of in a awkward stare down.

I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Drake, what are you thinking?" I know he was in deep thought.

"N-nothing. I was just thinking about how much I lo-" he quickly stopped.

Was he- no i don't think he's ready to say that yet.

"Well, babe. I would love it if you gave me my arm back so can go finish changing." He let me go reluctantly.

"Go ahead buttercup. I'll be at the opening waiting for you." And with that, he took of running with his inhuman speed.

Was he about to say he loves me. Well I'm not gonna ask a out it. It seems like it's a touchy subject.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Don't forget to check out my "My Everything Lyrics" book. You'll love it .

;) money_muncherxo ;)