A Little Romance

Rose

I woke up at five o'clock on the dot and looked at the spot beside me to see it empty. I wonder were he went. I did feel him come to bed while I was sleeping. I look back at Drakes pillow to see a note.

Rose

First I want to say yes ma'am I did come home and cuddle with you before I left. I took a pretty decent nap, but I've got something planned. I put a gift in the closet for you. I need you to get dressed quickly, then head down to the garden. I'll see you soon princess.

Drake ♡

I quickly get out of bed and head to the closet to see what my gift is. I opened the door to see a beautiful black dress with grey Louis Vuitton's.

After I admired the dress for five minutes, I ran in the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. Once my hair and makeup were done, I put on the beautiful dress and the heels. I wonder what Drake planned. That's when I remembered the note said go to the garden.

I made my way to the garden to see lights wrapped around trees that have the gave the perfect amount of lighting. How am I just now finding out about this beautiful garden.

"Wow you look stunning.", I almost jumped out of my skin when someone interrupted my thoughts. Then I realized it was only Drake.
"When I picked the dress out I imagined how you would look in it, but seeing you in it makes me wanna do some things girl", he says with a smirk on his face

I can feel my cheeks turning a bright red.

I did a little spin for him, when I was face to face with him I noticed his eyes were filled with lust. I walk over to him and through my arms around him.

"Thank you so much for the dress, it is honestly breath taking."

"You're welcome princess. I have a romantic dinner planned for us. But first, I think I'll show you around the garden."

.
.

"Can you guess what that flower is?", Drake asked when we stopped infront of a bunch of white flowers.

I bit my lip while thinking. "Um is it a sunflower?", I asked in confusion

I looked back at Drake to see him staring at my lips. In a flash, I was pushed against a tree.

"Please, dont do that ever again.", his eyes were very dark. I think his wolf is talking to me.

I got a little nervous an bit my lip again. I heard a light growl come from My mate. Drake shaked his head and his regular eye color was back.

"We should head to dinner.", he said right before pecking my lips then walking toward the entrance of the garden. I took time to admire what he had on.

After I finished checking him out, I reached his face to see him smirking at me from the entrance of the garden

"You coming Princess?"

I quickly walked over to him, "I didn't tell you how handsome you look." I said while fixing his tie.

"You think so", he asked before pecking my lips.

"Yes, I like when you get all dressed up for me.", I pecked his lips again.

He chuckled before saying, "As much as I wanna just stay here and kiss all over you. Our dinner is waiting."

We left the garden and headed out of the pack to Drake vehicle. Our dinner date was romantic and relaxing. I hope tomorrow is as chill as today was.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
I'm updating again today, okay? 😁

HA! She thinks tomorrow is gonna be chill. Well it might be a chill day. But I'm gonna try to update daily. But I need ideas.