WEAK Lucio × Anna

THE ARCANA

WEAK

Count Lucio x Anna

"No lover leaves a rose garden without blood on their hands."
_Myrule_

-

The atmosphere and the dark lighting in the room seemed to blend together with colors of ruby and gold overall painting the image of distress.

The high and mighty count, sat with his head hung low, deep in thought with his golden prosthetic arm, weaving its way into his cream blonde hair. An unusual sight for him to be seen like this, but frankly his appearance didn't matter. It wasn't even on his mind. His thoughts were to occupy by the cursed image of a girl, a very beautiful girl.

A deep chuckle emitted from, the count, as he lifted his head looking across the room "Pathetic..." He muttered to himself, taking a sip from his glass of red wine, his icy eyes locked on the ruby framed archway. His gaze softened, his mind filling with memories.

That very entry way is where the poison set in, that is the very spot he met Anna.

The maiden ushered through the halls, gripping onto a tray with a glass of red wine sitting upon it, struggling to keep the item from tumbling, her blonde hair that started the day in a neat bun, was now disheveled, long strands, fell over her eyes. Obscuring her vision a miniscule amount.

Her thoughts raced faster than her feet, 'Dear god, he is going to kill me.' And "I'm late!" repeated over and over in her mind, until finally they settled when she saw the entrance to Count Lucio's quarters, her lips quirked upward slightly.

As she rounded the corner that turned into the counts room, she was met with a hard force, knocking the tray out her hands and knocking her to the ground.

A low growl emitted from the hard force she ran into, her blood ran cold.

"Why... You pathetic worm!, you ruined my shirt! Do you have any idea how much this is worth?" The count hissed, looking down at the crimson stained material

Anna heart raced, as she quickly scrambled to picking up the glass, and the trey from the floor, "My count! I am so sorry, I-"

She was cut off by the counts golden arm clasping its claws around her throat, squeezing tighter with each word that left his mouth.

"Oh, I'll show you sorry servant," He growled lifting her head forcing her to met his gaze.

The tension in the air seem to fade away when their eyes met, The Count's once anger stricken expression, softened. Her eyes, although held fear, shined like sapphires under the pale moonlight, he had never seen such a shade of blue before. He zoned out for a moment, distracted by her beauty.

He was shook from his thoughts when the girl began to struggle, alerting the count, she was losing air. He quickly realsed his grasp on her throat, letting her fall to the marble floor, gasping for air.

His eyes darted around; making sure no one else was in the room, before he kneeled down to the ground offering her his good arm. The blonde girl looked up at him, confusion written in her blue orbs.

The count rolled his eyes, "Do you want help or not?" he scoffed

Gingerly Anna placed her hand into his, letting it wrap around hers, before pulling her to his face.

When she was stable, the count lifted his shoulders, standing tall as he looked down upon her.

"I want you to fetch me some more wine, and bring it to my quarters." He ordered, his gaze burning into her.

Anna swallowed the lump in her throat, nodding firmly "Yes, of course my count,"

"Oh, and this time, try not to spill it on me." The count smiked slyly, before walking away from her, his fur cape swaying behind him.

He saw Anna Every day since then, it began with flirtatious conversations, which grew to sneaked kisses they shared in the secret passage ways in the castle, and has now turned into the impossible.

The problem that is causing the Count's distress today the very realization he has come to face.

He was so, unbelievably, and utterly, in love with her.

And that disgusted him.

He was Count Lucio, a man that was worshipped, a man who was feared, and respected. He had killed, fought, and hell, even married to get where he stands today. And he was not to throw it all away for some low-life second hand magician.

With a swift turn of his upper body he threw his glass of white at the door frame, letting glass shattered into a thousand tiny little shards. Lucio heaved deep and low, anger seeping through each breath.

"Count Lucio?" A male voice perked up, breaking the cool tense air in the room. With a low growl, Lucio turned his attention to the servant, his eyes ablaze.

"What is it?" He spat, clenching his fist at his side.

The Servant glanced at the heaving Count with nervous eyes, "The uh-"

"Spit it out!" Lucio snapped

"The magician is here. She request you presence."

Lucio's shoulders slumped, losing tension. He casted a weary gaze to the servant, "Send her in," He said, his voice was an extreme amount softer than a moment before.

The servant smirked slightly, taking note in his sudden change in behavior at the mention of the Count's right hand Magician. "As you wish my Count," The servant exited the room with a curt bow of his head, leaving Lucio to his thoughts.

The Count combed his fingers through his cream blonde hair, sighing deeply as he fixed his appearance, and overlooking himself in the mirror,

A frown settled upon his features, "She's not just a magician," He spoke to his reflection "You know that."

After taking a few seconds to admire his appearance, replace his frown with an award winning smile, before exiting the room pretending as if nothing ever happened.

-

UNEDITED

AN:

Hey lovelies! I am so sorry it took me so long to update, work has been keeping me preoccupied. FUN FACT: I'm a lifeguard, the job is a is fun but can be draining . And to the lovely person that requested this, I am so sorry it took so long. I hope you like it ❤ If anybody wants to make any request or has any questions just message me :) also, the art is not mine, I got it from tumblr, I didn't get the artist name, but if you know let me know and I'll cred them :) have a wonderful time loves, I'll be back with a new imagine soon, especially if you request one ;)

Queendarkwolf