Taeyong

Taeyong's POV
I woke up because of a feeling of soft warmth around my waist. I opened my eyes to see Y/N's arms wrapped tightly around my waist & my arms around hers.

She seems to still be in her sleep. So I'll take this opportunity to admire her. Her H/C hair falling down to her face ever so gently.

Gosh, how can I be so lucky?
She's beautiful inside and out.
She's all that I ever wanted.

Her grip on my waist tightened all of the sudden and she started to snuggle more into my chest.She's so adorable.

As much as I wanted to stay like this, it's time for the both of us to wake up.

So, I pulled away little by little from her but still close enough for her to still hug me. I started to plant small kisses all over her face.

She moves and whines a bit signalling that she is half awake.

"Babe" I called her. Instead of opening her eyes, she just pulled me closer and nuzzle her face in the crook of my neck.I chuckled seeing her cute actions.

" Babyyyyy It's time to wake up" I said.
"But I don't want tooo" she replied. "But you have to" I said.

She opened her eyes and stared at me.
"Morning baby" I said. " Morning love" She replied. She looked down to my lips and back to my eyes and back again to my lips.

She leaned closer to me and kissed me while slowly closing her eyes. I closed my eyes and kiss her back.

She pulled away and said "I love you".
" I love you too babe" I replied.

And then we continued to talk and cuddle for a while before doing our morning routine.