six

Jungkook manages to ignore all the notifications from his phone as he arrives in the Yoongi's studio. Namjoon was the one who opened the door, seemed a bit surprised, but in a good way.

"Oh, Jungkook-ah! I'm going to go for awhile, okay?" Namjoon pats his shoulder. "Have fun."

Yoongi doesn't even move when Jungkook hugs his side. It takes a second for Yoongi to know something had happened. He pushes his chair away from the monitor he was seeing and turns to the younger.

Jungkook's eyes are puffy, but his face looks agitated.

"Sit." Yoongi says, soft but athoritative. "You wanna talk about it?"

"Seok-Seokjin hyung had said something?" Jungkook's lips tremble.

"He said you're gonna be here." Yoongi leans forward, reaching for the younger's soft locks, running his hand so slow. "What happened, Kookie?"

Jungkook stares at Yoongi's monitor, clearly avoiding the elder's eyes. He wonders what will happen if he spills all of his worries?

"Hey." Yoongi takes Jungkook's hand, caressing it like it's the most precious thing in the world, and Jungkook's throat begins to throb. "Did Seokjin hyung hurt you?"

Jungkook shakes his head numbly.

"Then were you the one that hurt him?"

Jungkook nods with a frown.

"We've talked about this, Kookoo. No escaping when we hurt one of us, remember?" Yoongi says, he keeps his emotion checked, but Jungkook knows that tone. Yoongi is disappointed.

"'I'm𑁋 I'm sorry." Jungkook mutters quitely.

Yoongi sighs. "Why are you apologizing to me?" He smiles reassuringly, the one that Jungkook really fonds of.

"I'm sorry, Hyung." Jungkook tugs Yoongi's sleeve, tears wetting his cheekbone. "I𑁋I love Seokjin hyung."

Yoongi chuckles. "I know that already, dummy."

"No." Jungkook cries more. "That's not what I meant. I love him more𑁋"

"Than me?" Yoongi looks at Jungkook with an amused smile. "I know that too, Kookoo. I think that's pretty obvious, no?"

Jungkook exhales. "'M sorry."

"That's okay. He's easy to love, that's not your fault." Yoongi shrugs, his eyes beaming with pride and something so soft, the glint that only shows when Yoongi talks about Seokjin.

He's easy to love.

Jungkook never really described Seokjin that way. But it sounds right on his ears, and suddenly an idea rings on his head. He wipes his tears.

"Hyung, let's go home."

"My place?" Yoongi raises his brow.

"No." Jungkook seems determined. "Busan. Our hometown."

Yoongi rubs his chin. "Why so sudden?"

"I miss our moment. I miss having you two and our childhood memories. Please." Jungkook bites his lips. "Could you please clear your schedule?"

"Hmm ..." Yoongi seems to consider it seriously. "I can do it in two months. What about that?" Yoongi offers.

Panic rises up to Jungkook's chest. He's not sure they have that much time. But it can manages. "Okay. That's fine. But can you take Seokjin hyung for date?"

Yoongi thinks something more bothering Jungkook. The younger will tell him if it's related to Seokjin, but he seems like he has dropped that topic already. He has no idea, and it annoys him. He wants to know what's bothering Jungkook's mind so he can help him.