kidnapped

(Y/c pov)

I stood outside until I knew I was was at a point where they couldn't see me. I locked the door and took off my shades I desided to create some my art. I looked at Germany's flower I sketched an angel with their wings curled around their body. I started to paint them. I looked at my work the angel was beautiful her wings going from White to black their hair was a rainbow and looked as though they were in the water. It was familiar somehow. I went up to my room to get some sleep. "Aw... She's sleeping so peacefully. I don't want to disturb her but she's my sister after all~" howd he get in here?!?!  I woke up to him pulling some of my (H/l) (h/c) towards the door. I screamed for my phone to call someone.

"Calling... Russia/America ❤" it said. But my brother had other plans he ended the call and threw me out the living room window knocking over things during his rampage he put a few things back in their rightful place but not others. I tried to get away but glass in my skin made it almost impossible. He walked out the door and locked it he carried me to a car and dumped me in the trunk.

"Y/c you can only blame yourself. If you had just died in the first place this wouldn't have happened oh and those other country humans are liers one of them killed our parents... Germany to be exactly that german prick." his voice was talking to me through a walkie talkie. Someone help me I thought my body was filled with shards of glass and cuts I took some out "you know if you pull some of those shards out you'll just die faster and wouldn't be able to be with anyone of those countries. Your eye did you get that from Germany? It looks good on you shows how ugly you truly are." He took me out near a cliff i knew he was going to kill me. I heard faint shouting. It was America.

"AMERICA. H-HELP OVER HERE!" I shouted to get his attention my brother covered my mouth with his hand then tied a cloth In it. I cried.

"Crybaby! You're so weak that's why I should run out country" I looked at him as to say

"you'd just declare war on anyone who'd piss you off." He Tighten his grip on me makeing pieces of glass go farther into my body. I screamed but it was muffled.I heard foot steps come closer. I saw Russia and America standing there my brother picked me up Untied the thing in my mouth And threw me over the edge. "AMERICA! RUSSIA!" I screamed my hand held out they tied to catch me but I fell out of their reach. I heard them scream my name "I'm sorry Feina... If only i was stronger" I cried the wind plugging my ears I felt arms go around me.

"MAMA!" Feina shouted as she grasped the side of the cliff. I gripped to the wall.

"I guess uncle doesn't deserve a second chance eh Ma?" a boy said

"Heru! You're awake! is sister awake?" Feina asked him

"Yes she's dealing with Uncle right now. Ma come on follow us well get you back up."  I nodded as I climbed my body acheing each time but I need them to make sure I was OK.  I climed up to see a girl who was taller than Feina and Heru. she had Dark black hair with my country symbol in it. America and Russia were helping her. rage took over me I stood up pain seeing through my body but that wasn't enough to stop me. I ran towards him. A gun shot was heard o felt something other then glass enter my body. I felt blood coming out of my mouth. Russian and America ran up to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
This is the point where you pick America or Russian to be your boyfriend ^•^
-----------------------------------------------------------
America/Russia picked me up and ran Russia/America and... Germany keeping him from me I darkness consumed my sight. The last rhing i saw was Heru and Feina running after me trying to keep me alive.

"I... Love you America/Russia" I say before I tell limp