Part 10

Yuri POV

Natsuki fell asleep during the drive and I was getting sleepy so I decided to pull over into a parking lot and sleep for the night. Natsuki looked uncomfortable so I put her in the back seat and put my coat over her. I watched her sleeping for awhile, for to long actually I finally realized that I was being creepy and fell asleep in the front seat.

I wake up it's still dark out so I check on Natsuki to see if she's fine, my heart sinks as I realize she's no longer there. Before I know it I'm running out of the car screaming her name at the top of my lungs. I see a figure on a nearby bench and realize it's Natsuki. Her head is positioned at a weird angle like she's trying to look at something but it's sideways.
'good she's okay' I think as I start walking up to her "You scared me half to death" I say panting, I touch her shoulder but she doesn't move, I know something's wrong "Natsuki? Are you feeling ok?" I ask my voice shaky. I walk around the bench and nearly scream, her neck was snapped and her sleeves had been ripped off revealing bruises and scars.
I cover my mouth trying to keep breakfast down. All of a sudden Natsuki's neck goes back into place, cracking everytime it moves.
I stare at the disfigured thing tears filling my eyes when it suddenly jumps at me with a terrible screech.

I bolt up panting and tears running down my face. It was just a dream but it felt so real I notice Natsuki is beside me asking me questions but there's a ringing in my ear like an explosion went off and momentarily deafened me. The ringing finally stops and I grip Natsuki's hand.
"I'm ok don't worry just a nightmare'
I say and start up the car.
"Do you want me to drive?" Natsuki offers, "I'm pretty sure the cops would pull us over cause they'd think you were underage to be driving" I tease trying to forget about the real feelk g dream.
The rest of the ride we talk about how each others lived have been going but we don't mention that day, the last time I saw her until she ran away.
I still don't know why she had run away but I don't dare ask and ruin the mood.
I like this, sitting in here with Natsuki like when we were younger.

Me and Natsuki always fought but we never stayed apart long one time when we were ten on her birthday I got a bigger piece of cake and she was furious. I insisted she take mine but she refused and wouldn't leave me alone until I ate the cake and she sat there for about ten minutes staring at the cake while I didn't eat it. After fifteen minutes she grabbed the cake with her hand and shoved it in my face. We got in a huge argument and we didn't talk for days. I thought about her every day and I at night I would cry and hope she would talk to me the next day. It finally took her a week and a half to apologize. She came up to me with a little box inside was a note and a piece of cake the note read.
'Dear Yuri, I'm sorry I threw cake in your face but to make it up to you, you can throw cake in my face.'
I was so happy she talked to me but we ended up sharing the cake and we got along after that. I wish things could go back to the way they used to be.

Sorry for the short chapter but thanks for waiting and being patient for me to get off my ass and do something, though I didn't have to get up to do this but whatever atleast I wrote something UwU
Ok bai