Chapter six

It was Saturday and Katsuki and Eijiro has the next week off. This was the week they were planning to have sex. It's been about three months now and there both pent up. It was around eight in the morning when Eijiro's phone started to buzz. Since Eijiro was out like a rock Katsuki answered it.
"Yo! Eijiro! We hanging out anytime this week since we have the week off?" Denki questioned on the other side of the phone.
"Do you know how early it is?" Katsuki questioned him angrily.
"Oh hey Katsuki! How are you?" He asked her.
"I'm feel like shit, thanks for asking. Know what do you want?" She told him.
"Just seeing if Eijiro was free and time this week," he told her.
"He should be. Unless he wasn't to act like a bitch in heat all week," Katsuki told him. Denki snorted.
"Well you guys haven't done it in like three months so he's more in likely going to be very pent up," Denki told her.
"Yep. I just hope I can walk by Monday," she told him with a sigh. She was sitting on her side. Eijiro's arms around her waist. She felt movement.
"That be bad if you can't. Imagine the conversation with your boss," Denki told her.
"Oh I can imagine it alright," she told him. Eijiro yawned and sat up and stretched. He was only in is boxers while Katsuki was only in her underwear, her boobs showing. Eijiro looked over at Katsuki and saw this and she was talking with someone on her phone.
"Who you talking to?" He asked her. She looked at him.
"Denki called so I picked up for you," she told him, phone still to her ear.
"Put the phone on speaker or hand the phone to Eijiro," Denki told her. She put the phone on speaker.
"It's on speaker," she told him.
"Yo, hey bro," Denki said.
"Hi dude. Why are you up at this time anyways?" Eijiro asked him.
"Kyoka woke me up. I was having a good dream to," Denki told them.
"You mean a wet dream," Eijiro said standing up. Katsuki laughed and Denki pouted.
"It was not! It was about when we were all back in High school," Denki told them. Eijiro walked over to his dresser and put on a par of basketball shorts and throw a shirt to Katsuki. She put on the shirt.
"Sounds like a good dream," Eijiro said.
"Oh and speaking of high school, there's a class reunion tomorrow. You guys want to come?" Denki told them.
"I'm in. When is it?" Eijiro asked.
"It's at twelve pm at UA. Everyone else is going to be there," Denki told them.
"Thanks. Kat you want to come?" He asked his girlfriend.
"Sure, why not," she said with a sigh.
"Awesome! We're having a barbecue out side the school," Denki told them.
"I love myself a barbecue," Eijiro said drool going down his chin.
"Sometimes I think you love it more then me," Katsuki told him.
"Damn. That's harsh," Denki said.
"That's not true," Eijiro told her.
"Sure. That's why you ask for it almost every night," she told him.
"Damn, Burn," Denki said. Katsuki stood up and walked over to Eijiro.
"Your phone. I'm going to go make breakfast," she said handing him his phone and walked out the room.
"She seems mad," Denki said.
"No idea. Maybe she's jealous of a barbecue," Eijiro told him. He turned it off speaker and put it to his ear.
"Maybe. Remember when she got Jealous over you always hanging with Mina. She thought you were going to dump her for Mina," Denki told him.
"Yeah I remember that. That was funny. But I think she just wants attention," Eijiro told him.
"Yeah, like the kind in the bed," Denki said trying not to laugh. Eijiro turned bright red.
"Seriously bro," Eijiro wined.
"You know you want it to," Denki told him. "Well anyways, Kyoka is calling me. Bye."
"Bye," and with that he hung up. He put his phone on his nightstand. He walked out of the room into the kitchen. Katsuki was at the stove cooking bacon and eggs. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her torso and hide his face in her hair. "You know your not the only one waiting for this right?" He asked her.
"Yeah I know. I guess I'm just nervous. We haven't done it in three months, Babe," she told him as she put the food on two plates and turned off the stove then turned around to face him.
"I know Kat. But when the time comes we're not going to be paying attention to that," he told her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She got on her tippy toes and kissed him. He kissed back. The kiss got heated pretty quick but Katsuki pulled away and pushed Eijiro back and grabbed her plate and a fork and sat down at the table. It took a while but Eijiro did the same. "What was that for?" He asked her.
"I want to be able to walk right tomorrow for the class reunion," she told him.
"It wasn't going to turn out like that," he told her.
"I felt your hand go up my shirt," she told him with a glare.
"Fine you caught me but you can't blame me," he told her.
"Who can I blame Then?" She asked him.
"Your good looks," he told her with a smirk. She hit him in the head. "Ow! That hurt!" He cried.
"My looks have nothing to do with you being pent up," she told him. "Plus I know right know you could easily fuck me into the table." Eijiro blushed at that.
"W-what?" Eijiro stuttered with a heavy blush.
"You know you would," Katsuki told him as she stood up and walked over to him and sat down in his lap.
"If your trying to suduce me it's working," he told her. He stood up holding her bridle style. He walked into the room and dropped her on the bed and got on top of her.
     He kiss her lips then went to her neck trying to find her sweet spot. When he found it Katsuki let out a louder moan.
    "Mmh," she moaned. He then started to suck on her sweet spot. She wrapped her arms around his head, putting her fingers in his hair. He put hickeys and bit marks all over neck and shoulder. His hands slipped under her shirt and he groped her boobs and played with her nipples. "Fuck," Katsuki moaned arching her back a little.
   Eijiro kissed her, she kissed back. Eijiro licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth. He slid his tongue in her mouth and explored every part of her mouth. He then slid a hand down her body to her private area. He slid his hands into her panties and stuck a finger in her pussy. She arched her back even more and let out a moan. He then stuck another finger inside her and started to stretch her out. He pulled away from the kiss and sat up on his knees in between Katsuki's legs, still stretching her out. Katsuki had her hands above her head.
    "Can you hurry up?" She moaned beggingly (I don't think that's a word?). He took out his fingers.
     "I didn't think you wanted it," Eijiro teased. Katsuki blushed.
     "Hurry up before I change my mind," Katsuki told him, seeing the bulge in his shorts. Eijiro smirked and took of his pants and boxers. He sat down back in between Katsuki's legs. He took of her underwear and shirt. He put his head down by her pussy. He kissed and bit on her thighs, leaving hickeys and bit marks. He then stock his tongue in her pussy. She let out a moan and grabbed the blanket.
     "Fuck Eijiro," she moaned out. When he was done he looked at Katsuki. She had sweat going down her naked body and a heavy blush on her checks. He lined himself up and put the tip in. Katsuki's face went to a pain expression pretty fast.
    "I'm going to go all the way in. Tell me if it hurts," he told her. She shock her head as she said go a head. He then pushed all the way in. She arched her back a tears want down her checks. 
     "Fuck, your so big," she told him with a moan. Eijiro then started to move very slowly so Katsuki could get used to it. "You can go faster," she told him. At that he started to go faster and harder. Katsuki let out loud moans from pleasure. Her eyes were rolled back as she told he to go faster and harder. Eijiro kissed her and she kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She also wrapped her legs around his waist.
    "I love you," Eijiro moaned into the kiss.
   "I love you too,"'Katsuki moaned back into the kiss.

      This went on for hours. That had to stop because Katsuki passed out. Eijiro pulled out of her and laid down on top of her. His arms around her waist and his head on her chest between her boobs. 
     When they woke up it was Sunday and Katsuki couldn't walk.