Prolgue: An Unknown Video Game Console

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Prologue to this big crossover story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V
Year: 2019

"Somewhere on the coast of Japan, a strange metal box has appeared and no one payed any attention to it, but one guy does as he picks it up and takes it back to his home. He walks in as he sets it on the table and he looks around it, he opens it and he sees something inside it as its a video game console......................
Mr. Kouta: "Woah. Len will love this."
......................he grabs the box as he goes upstairs and he knocks on the door as the one inside the room is Len Kouta, he gets up and walks to the door as he sees his father with the box.....................
Len: "Hey dad. What's that?"
Mr. Kouta: "I found this when I was taking a walk, you'll like what's inside since you love video games."
Len: "What?"
......................he takes the box and sets it down as he opens it and he sees the video game console as he picks it up and looks at it:

he takes the box and sets it down as he opens it and he sees the video game console as he picks it up and looks at it:

Len: *eyes widen in amazement* "Wow, I never seen a console like this before. Thanks dad."
Mr. Kouta: "You're welcome son. I'm headed for work, see you later son."
......................he walks out the house as the son sets up the video game console, he turns it on as he sees the startup as he admires how it looks. Then he sees a game activating as he starts playing it, but then the power acts up as a blue and white glow is seen in the room as something unexpected happened in that room......................

Takeda P.O.V
24 Years Later

......................in a house at another part in Japan, a teenager at the age of eighteen is seen working on his homework and at the same time playing video games on an off time to take a break from it as well. The guy is Takeda Shouma, he writes down the last answer to the last question and finished the game level.....................
Takeda: "Yes. *hears phone buzzing, he grabs it and checks it* Oh it's a text from Cy."
......................he starts texting him as he checks the time as well, he gets ready for school as he puts on his uniform, grabs his bags, puts on his shoes and runs out towards school. Along the way he sees everyone else that also goes to his school and he runs past them, in the distance he sees Cy as he leans on the wall as he waits.....................
Takeda: "Hey Cy."
Cy: *looks at him* "Takeda, what's up my man."
......................they fist bump as they walk to school, Takeda and Cy have been best friends since childhood. They walk to school as they started talking, then they hear talking as they see a girl who is talking on the phone as its a girl they know who is Haruna Asakura who is on the phone..................
Haruna: "Can you believe he broke up with me? I didn't do anything wrong, is he seeing someone else? What? No, he will see what it means to be jealous."
......................they walk up with surprised faces from what they heard........................
Cy: "Should've known that was gonna happen. Those two never got along together anyway."
Takeda: "I hear that."
......................they continue walking and as they do, Takeda looks to see the new girl who goes by the name Akina Serizawa. She is walking in thorough the school gates as she sighs and walks in....................
Takeda: "I heard before Akina moved here, she had a lot of friends."
Cy: "Yeah I heard, maybe we should hang out with her."
Takeda: "Good idea."
......................they head to class and they sit down through the day until their final class of the day, they see Akina and Haruna walk in. Then as they do Touka arrives and sits at the seat in front of Takeda. Class starts and the teacher decided to announce something......................
Teacher: "Attention class, starting this week we will be working on a project about a certain thing that happened through the times of Japan. And you will do it in groups, and when you choose who to be with. I will choose what you will research on."
......................Takeda looks at Cy as they high five each other....................
Takeda: "I wonder who else would like to work with us."