"Anyways I'm gonna go now." Jeongyeon waved his hand and walked to his classroom.

[Lunch]

While walking to find a table in the cafeteria Jeongyeon felt someone back hugging him. he turned around to find Lisa hugging him.

"What the hell do you want?"

"What a way to ruin the mood." Lisa sarcastically said.

"If it's not important then bye. I have things to do."

"Babe~ Let's have lunch together."

"Sorry but he's taken," Nayeon said as she grabbed Jeongyeon's arm and walked. "N-Nayeon? What are you doing?" Jeongyeon asks.

"To get you away from her. She's the school's playgirl. She has broken Hundreds of hearts. Keep a lookout or you'll join the Brokenhearted." Jeongyeon can't help but giggle at what Nayeon said.

"You Jelly?" Jeongyeon tease.

"Of course I am." Nayeon unconsciously said making Jeongyeon's heart flutter at the unexpected answer. A few seconds later he suddenly turned red.

"U-uh I-I-I eerrrmmm U—hhhh Ummmm——" Jeongyeon could not process what Nayeon said in his mind, making him unable to speak.

"Did I make your heart flutter like a butterfly?" Nayeon asks. "N-No a-and never!" Jeongyeon said as he looked away from Nayeon.

"Aww~~ Kyute~," Nayeon said as she pinched Jeongyeon's cheeks.

"Get your own room!" Someone with a familiar voice said.

"Oh! Jhhyhoo!" Jeongyeon said while Nayeon was busy pinching Jeongyeon's Cheeks.

"Yah! Nayeon, Stob it. Jeongyeon's Cheeks might rip apart from his face!" Jihyo sais as she pulled Nayeon's hand away from Jeongyeon's Cheeks.

"His too Kyute~" Nayeon Responded trying to pinch Jeongyeon's Cheeks again.

"Stop it or he'll die before he'll die from school."

"Hmmph!" Nayeon whined as she got back to her seat. "Jeongyeon, You Like Nayeon?" Jihyo whispered to Jeongyeon.

"Ahhh—Eeehh—"

"Iiee Ouu Uuu." Jihyo Continued. Jeongyeon glared at her and continued.

"It's not like I like her it's just...I feel weird...Things—You know, Feeling butterflies in your tummy when Someone is near you or Her or his face is Near an inch apart from your face..."

"B¡tch That's LOmmppHhVvmmmE!" Jihyo exclaimed. Jeongyeon quickly covered Jihyo's mouth before she could say anymore "Things"

"Anyways hows Somi?"

"She's fine just sleeping. I just went here to buy an apple."

"Is that so...Then good luck taking care of her." Jeongyeon bid her goodbyes and went to where Nayeon is eating.

After a few minutes, they finally heard the bell ring Jihyo quickly went back to her classroom as She was 1-2 years younger than them.

======
[P.E]

Physical education. The worst subject of them all.

"Ok, Class...So today we're gonna Play Basketball!" The coach said.

Other students groaned as They know their gonna lose while the others are basically... Dying from [Anything].

"So...Hmm... so...Taehyung, Jeongyeon, Jeonghan, S.Coups and lastly Yuta for Team A boys.While Doyoung, Ten, JongHyun, SungJae and Lastly Jimin for Team B-boys. Girls tomorrow you'll have volleyball. So just cheer on for the boys."

While they were playing Nayeon kept on Cheering for Jimin. Making Jeongyeon Furious. After awhile Jeongyeon's Team was winning with Jeongyeon's Height advantage and 12 Years of Playing basketball.

Jimin Suddenly got Furious as Nayeon was cheering on for him. He wants Nayeon, His "Crush" To be proud of him. Jimin quickly thought of a way to Eliminate Jeongyeon.

'Push him.' He thought. While he was Dribbling Jeongyeon was beside him blocking his way. He sneakily Shouldered Jeongyeon. And fakely trip on Jeongyeon's foot as his foot was in front of his.

"Arghh!" Jimin groaned.

"Yah! What was that?!" Jeongyeon asked him.

"It's your fault! You purposely trip me over!" Jimin complained.

Jeongyeon's Nose started to bleed as Jimin's Shoulder hit Jeongyeon's Nose. Jeongyeon immediately pinches her nose to block the blood from flowing down her nose.

"Yah! Jeongyeon what did you do?!" Nayeon asked as she rushed in the court.

"It's Your Fault! He Tripped me over!" Jimin complained.

"Yah! Your Lyi—"

"Yeah! Jeongeon stop lying!" Jungkook said with a smirk on his face as he came in the Gym.

"I saw everything he tripped him over." He continued.

"Your Lying!" Jeongyeon argued.

"No I'm not I'm just telling the truth.Oh! I almost forgot you're fired."

"Huh?! It's just been a day and you already firing me?!"

"Why? I hired you didn't I? I granted your wish of working."

"B-But—"

"Oh! And your House? the Treehouse is it? I owned it now."

"What?! H-how?" Jeongyeon questioned as The house was under his name.

"Ask the girl living with you." He said as he looked at Nayeon.

"N-Nayeon?! B-but how?! Why?!"

"Sorry, Jeongie. I "Accidently" sold your house for at least 20 Billion won (18,000,000 Usd.) to Jungkook."

"But why?! Where will we stay?!"

"Oh! Here." Nayeon said as she handed 500 million won to Jeongyeon.

"And I almost forgot. Meet my boyfriend Jungkook." Nayeon said as she held Jungkook's hand.

As Jeongyeon saw Nayeon held Jungkook's hand he felt betrayed to the person he trusted the most in a matter of days.

"Anyways We got a date today. So I'm skipping. bye, sir!" Nayeon said as she waves her hand at the coach.

"Ok, Class is over!" The coach said as he left. His classmates followed leaving him alone in a Dark and Cold Gym. Jeongyeon could felt Tears filling his eyes but tried to stop then by thinking of happy thoughts.

He quickly wiped his tears and forgot his nose was bleeding. He quickly stuffed his nose with tissues to stop the bleeding.

He skipped school and went back to the treehouse to Pack his things as the house that he builds was "Sold".

"Oppa—?!"

======

Hope your liking this trashy story. ❤❤❤ Oh and who is the 2% 45 y.o readers?!

SHOW YOURSELF