Chapter 8

When I finish shaving I heard a loud thud. I went out seeing Somi crying. I panicked as babies' bones are quite soft. "Somi! " I shouted. I notice Nayeon was panicking as well. I carried her to make her stop crying.

"Why are you guys so lo-" Tzuyu said as she got out of her room. "Oppa! Your Just seventeen and you have a child! Is Nayeon the mother!?" That escalated quickly I thought. Somi finally stops crying. I put her on the couch and explain to Both Nayeon and Tzuyu about somi.
====

"So Somi is Your child now?" Tzuyu asks such an obvious question.

"Yes. So, in other words, your her only aunt." I answered.

"Who's the mother?" Tzuyu asks with a smirk. Damn, I already hate this kid.

"Uhh...I don't know? No one?"

"How about Nayeon-Unnie be the mother. As you two are dating. Aren't you guys dating?.." D-Dating?!

"What?! NOPE!" I and Nayeon said in Unison. "But you guys look cute together..." She said in a cutesy voice. That's cringey.

"Anyways...Tzuyu can you take care of Somi. Me and Nayeon are going to buy some baby stuff."

"Sorry Oppa but I have something to do today. But isn't it better to bring her?" Oh yeah...We need her to check her clothing size...

I slap my head for my dumbness." Your Right! Oh, by the way, may I use your car?" I ask as I haven't used the money Jungkook gave me for a car.

"Yeah-Yeah...But also purchase the big kid a pacifier!" She said pointing at nayeon.

"Yah! Who are you calling a Kid!" Nayeon Complained

"I didn't say a name didn't I?" Tzuyu replied as she ran to her room before world war 3 could happen.

"Jeongyeon! Can you kick her out!?" Nayeon complained.

"No can't do. She's my sister.".

======
[Mall]

"Woah...Such Cute couple~"

"They look too young to have a kid."

I heard people whispering about us as we walked through the department store. "Jeongyeon-ah what looks better this or this," Nayeon asked while holding Two onesies. "Either one. It looks the same."

"No, it's not! This one is baby pink. And the other one is Hot pink."

"It's still pink! *Sigh* Just buy both."

A few minutes later...

"Which stroller is better this one or this." She asks

"The black one."

"But this looks better..."

"Then why did you ask?!"

"To annoy you~" Damnn I hate this girl.

5:30 p.m

'My wallet feels hurt.'. We've spent about $560 Just for a stroller, crib, baby bottles, pacifiers, matress, blanket/comforter and another $100 for onesies and baby products.

As I put the baby stuff in the back I looked at Nayeon. She was playing with Somi. At that moment I felt my heart beating. I can't help but smile at the moment.

"Hey Jeongyeon! are you getting in or what?! I'm getting hungry!" Nayeon yelled. "Yeah yeah!"

======
[Infront of the Treehouse]

"Tzuyu! Can you help me?!" I yelled as I took out Boxes from the trunk.

"And you call yourself a man! Do it yourself!" Freak this savage kid.

I carried 3 Boxes and 5 plastic bags to the Front door and rang the doorbell. Why did they even close the door?. I saw Nayeon opened the door with Somi on her arms. "Hurry Somi is sleepy!"

"Yeah yeah." As I reached the room I quickly took out Somi's Crib from the box and installed it near to Nayeon's bed.

" As I reached the room I quickly took out Somi's Crib from the box and installed it near to Nayeon's bed

"Nayeon-ah! The crib is ready!" I yelled.

"Coming!"

As Nayeon got in She immediately placed Somi Down. She got up and sat beside me on her bed. "You looked like a mother.," I said not realizing It was true. "I am one. I'm the mother of Somi." She said proudly. She places her head on my shoulder and started humming som Lullaby.

*Click*

We looked up and saw Tzuyu with her phone. "You guys looked like a married couple.". I and Nayeon suddenly turned red from what Tzuyu said.

I got up and said "Anyways...Let's sleep we got school tomorrow." and walked away.

====
[Next day]

"Tzuyu can you take care of Somi today?" I asked.

"Ehh?! Why?"

"You don't have anything to do right?"

"Yea?"

"Bai see you at 10:00 P.M!" I said rushing avoiding Tzuyu's Complain. I rushed to my bike and rode it away.

======
Third Person POV

"Isn't that? Jeongyeon? Woah he looks different!"

"Woah! You could literally stare at him all day!"

Everyone Rustled to each other as Jeongyeon walked to the classroom. "Momo! How are you doing?!"

"Great! Anyways did you do the homework?"

"Yea. Why?"

"Can I copy yours? Please! Mina kept on insisting to go on a date with her. And how could I refuse! Please aren't you my buddy?!"

" Here," He sighed as he handed his notebook and momo immediately went to his table and copied everything. Momo purposely Change some of her answers to avoid the teacher's Nagging.

"Jeongyeon~," A girl with bangs said. "What are you doing tonight? Wanna hangout?" Jeongyeon turned around upon discovering !¡$@