Rocketshipping

She kept checking her phone and email, wishing someone would make contact.

It had been years since Team Rocket disbanded, and Jessie, James and Meowth had all gone their own ways.

But she still regretted it, not telling James how she felt. Meowth knew, he never told James, but he knew. He'd told her multiple times to confess, but she'd been too scared. Now though, James was her past, and she'd have to move on. But now matter how hard she tried, how many people she dated, how much she tried to forget, she couldn't.

They'd spent so many years trying to catch that pika he, and they'd made so many memories. How could she forget?

Like that time when pikachu electrocuted them, and Jessie and James had blasted off clutching each other. On the outside she looked normal, but on the inside, she was a mess.

And when all three of them gone to James' childhood home. She'd been interested at first, excited even. But then she'd met that insufferable girl James' parents wanted him to get married to...let's just say she wasn't happy.

Jessie smiled, she wouldn't forget these memories. Maybe James had forgotten them, but she wouldn't.

She looked at her phone again, why didn't she have his number? She used to have it, but that was on her work phone, which had been destroyed at the same time as Team Rocket. She hadn't had the time to ask for his number, and before she knew it, he was gone.

DING DONG!

Now, who could that be? She thought, walked down the stairs. The doorbell wouldn't stop ringing and by the time she reached the door, she was sure that it had rung at least 500 times.

"What do you want?!" She exclaimed as soon as she opened the door. She instantly regretted it though. "J-James? Wh-what are you doing here?!"

"Jessie! You never answered my calls."