Contestshipping

As he flicked through the letters, a small, handwritten envelope caught his attention and his heart began to thump.

No way... He shook his head, just because it was Valentines Day, it didn't mean she would send him a letter.

Still, the green haired boy hurriedly opened the letter. Upon reading it, he could tell she hadn't given him the letter, but who had?

"Drew! C'mon, it's time for dinner!" His sister called.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" He replied, he tucked the letter into his desk drawer, before leaving.

During dinner, which was mac'n'cheese, the only thing his sister knew how to make, they ate as fast as possible, and were back in their rooms in less than thirty minutes.

After thoroughly checking the letter and making sure it wasn't from May, he flopped onto his bed, deciding to ignore the history test he had the next day. Oh, well, that was tomorrow. Besides everyone said to live in the present. Who would he be if he didn't follow a strangers advice?

Maybe he shouldve sent a letter, maybe that would've been better...Oh, well...

"-yeah, and I was really scared but i sent it anyway!"

"Wow.... I wish I were that brave..."

"I'm still really- oh, hey Drew!"

"Hi, May!" He greeted. He'd been crushing on her for years, what was another day of pretending?

"Wait, why are you coming out of that apartment?" The brunette asked, truth be told, she looked terrified.

"Um, I live here?" He answered, watching her with a confused expression on his face.

"I thought you lived there."She pointed to the door across the hallway.

"No, Brendan lives there."

She stared at him for a full minute before clutching her hair and running off, leaving Brianna to chase after her.

"Wait! May! What happened?!" Drew shouted after her.

THE END