"Beautiful," Arnav said, taking in the wonderful sight.

"Really," Payal asked, blushing.

Arnav looked at her from the corner of his eyes, a scowl expression on his face. He ignored what she said and began to walk around. Payal caught up with him and managed to keep up with his pace.

She placed an arm through his. "So Malik... what are your interests?"

"My interests? Not much really. I must say, this area is beautiful."

"It is, isn't it," Payal asked, rubbing her boob on his arm.

"Uh, yes."

Payal was about to say something when something came flying their way. Payal released Arnav and covered her head and ducked, even though the thing went flying up. Arnav watched it as it went when he heard a voice.

"I GOT IT!"

Arnav turned and saw a man running their way. He looked familiar and Arnav tried to think back.

Who is this guy?

After thinking a bit, he realized that this was Arjun.

"I got it," Arjun shouted.

He turned and saw Arnav. "M-Malik?" Arjun swallowed. "I-I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay."

Arjun nodded and left. After getting a few feet away from Arnav, he yelled out.

"I got the frisbee! Heads up," and he threw it.

Arnav watched it as it flew over. A voice shouted out and Arnav felt his heart lighten.

"I GOT IT!"

Arjun ran and Arnav followed behind. Payal finally looked up and saw that Arnav was gone.

"I GOT IT! I g-"

Arnav reached the top of the hill and looked down, but no one was there. He looked around desperately but saw no one, just the grassy field and lake. A hand shot up from the lake, frisbee in hand. The person threw it and Arjun caught it.

"Khushi," Arjun yelled out.

Khushi popped out her head and slowly came out of the lake. Arnav watched as water trailed down her face, her walking out of the lake slowly, water trailing down her body. Her dress was clinging onto her and Arnav couldn't help but to stare in amazement. Not only because it was outlining her body, but because unlike all of her other dresses, this wasn't torn nor raggy. It was a decent dress that an average girl would wear, well, if they had money, that is.

"Arjun you gotta learn to throw that thing properly cause you my friend, are really bad at it," Khushi said.

She turned and saw Arnav. "Namaste Malik," she said, putting her hands together.

Just then Payal came running over.

"You stupid girl," Payal screamed out. "How the hell did you get it wet?!"

"What," Khushi simply replied. "Your ugly dress? I went for a swim. The dress is to big anyways, all poofed up so it'll make your breasts look bigger."

Payal's jaws dropped and she twitched her mouth and walked away. "Don't think I won't tell mother about this," Payal shouted back.

"Like I care!"

Arjun and Khushi nudged each other and then began to walk. Arnav stood still, thinking of how Khushi was so different than every other girl he'd ever met in his life.