Outbreak

It was a day like any other

It was a day like any other. Everything seemed normal. Students went to class, the Vixens prepared for the annual prep rally. Couples had their stolen moments in quiet classrooms.

"You wanna take another hit?", moose says as he shows Kevin a little bag of fizzle rocks.

"Less talking, more kissing.", Kevin says as he pulls moose closer to him.

But in Riverdale, there's no such thing as normal, as Cheryl Blossom was about to discover.

Cheryl turns around after hearing people fall. She couldn't imagine what was happening and she screamed. All the vixens were having a seizure.

"Help! Help us. Somebody help!", she yells as she tries to comfort Toni while Kevin comforts Veronica.

****

Betty's POV

"Your group is stricken, infected with poison, compromised. And now, you're all alone. You hear the heavy, scraping footsteps of some horrific monstrosity.", Ethel says as they are playing g&g.

"Girls. Time for your candy.", sister Agnes says as she gives them their candy. I rush to the restroom and threw up. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair eventually left the restroom.

****

Jug's POV

"Well, this is definitely the place."

"Clearly.", Izzy says as we got off the truck and he drives away.

"You guys lost? Or looking to pick up some merch?"

"We're looking for Gladys Jones. I'm family. We need a place to stay.", I say as I show him my serpent tattoo.

"Jughead?", a female voice pops up and jug walks up to the gate.

"Jellybean?"

"Thought I smelled something rotten. You heard him. Open the damn gate.", the guy opened it and jellybean and I hugged as I spin her around.

****

Cheryl's POV

"You, mon petit amour, are officially on bed rest. I've brewed you a pot of Vintage Narcissus tea, and our family physician, Dr. Caligari, is on call should you feel another spell coming along.", I say to Toni while she lays down on my bed.

"I'm feeling much better, Cheryl. But what if what happened to me is contagious?"

"Oh, T.T., Ship's Fever couldn't keep me away. My four-poster bed is your four-poster bed. You can stay here for as long as you like. Even permanently?"

"You mean, like, move in with you?

"I'm cuckoo bananas for you, obvi. Won't you move in?"

"As long as I'm the big spoon.", she raises up caresses my cheek. We started making out and laughing, I was laying on top of her.