I pushed all those thoughts from my head as I pulled up to Lori and Niall's gate and smiled as it opened. I pulled in and parked my car and before I'd even gotten out of the car Lori was rushing towards me. She looked great. LA definitely agreed with her. I climbed out the car and flung my arms around her. I smiled as she held me tight.

"I've missed you." I smiled.

"Me too. Just move here already." She giggled, holding onto my arm as we walked inside.

"Well, I can't fault the weather and it has three of my most favourite people!" I giggled back.

"One of those better be me!" Niall crushed me in a hug.

"Obviously!" he tickled me. "Not!" I joked to get him back.

"Nice try. I know you love me, Lil' Sissy!" He smirked.

"Stop hogging her Ni!" Lori smiled, pulling me away from him. "Oh, I was on a photoshoot with Dougie Poynter the other day. He was there with his sister. He says 'Hi'. You should hit that." She smirked.

"She told him that too." Niall whispered in my ear. I shook my head although it didn't surprise me.

"What were you shooting him for?" I asked.

"Oh. It wasn't his photoshoot. Jazzie was doing a shoot for Lanvin. He liked your photos for Nat Geo." She smirked.

"You guys shouldn't leave your door wide open. Anyone could just walk in!" Harry's voice suddenly boomed. His chuckle had me rooted to the spot.

"We're in the kitchen!" Niall yelled and Lori held my hand, making me feel even more anxious. Why was she trying to comfort me? What was she expecting to happen? My eyes were glued to the entrance to the kitchen and my breath hitched at the sight of him, he was tanned and his dimples were deep from the grin on his face. It faded immediately and his eyes darkened as soon as his eyes landed on me.

"You didn't tell me she'd be here." He spat, turning on his heels and heading back towards the door. Niall hurried after him. I squeezed Lori's hand tight. He really was avoiding me and he seemed mad at me but I didn't know why. I hadn't seen or heard from him since Ed's show.

"It's okay. Jess, it'll be okay." Lori said but I couldn't take in her words as Harry's were cutting through me like knives.

"No, get off me Niall. You know I don't want to see her. You can't just trick me into being here. You know I - you know how - Fuck! No Niall!" Harry was shoved back into the kitchen and he immediately turned his back on me and Lori. "Well come on then, why have you forced me into being here with her? Hurry so I can leave!"

"Please Niall, just let him go. I can't -" I paused as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Before I could react, I felt Lori wipe them away.

"Oh, and here come the fucking tears -"

"HEY! ENOUGH!" Niall yelled. He was inches from Harry and he looked furious.

"Niall stop. I don't know what's going on here but clearly you guys need Harry here so I'll just go and I can come back when he's gone. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause any problems." I walked towards the kitchen entrance with Lori following me, her hand pulling on my arm as she tried to stop me.

"You never do, do you? But you just keep fucking everything up!" Harry spat, his eyes filled with venom.

"Jessi, don't move another inch!" Niall said before turning back to Harry, "And I told you that's enough." The room went quiet.

"Come on, let's sit down." I let Lori pull me towards the Living Room and didn't object as she sat me down on the sofa, she sat down beside me and I looked up to see Harry and Niall sat on the sofa opposite. I quickly glanced at Harry but had to look away again, my heart really couldn't take him looking at me like that.