"Alright...i am sleepy..good night." she said as she walked.

"Eat something." her mom said.

"Already did...kaiyenthi bavan." she said as her mom lost hope in that girl. (Street food)

The next morning she went to the office to find the two officers sitting in one place. Janu was already there and she was looking at her phone.

"Where is that assistant Commissioner?" Thara asked.

"He will be coming ma'am." one officer said. She mentally smiled at how the guy called her maam.

They started to wait but since he didnt show up, they eventually started to work on their case.

Soon a guy in his uniform came toward them as Thara looked up. He had a well build body and was tall and looked strong. His eyes had started to attract her toward him even in this few second.

"Assistant Commissioner Vetri Maaran" he said.

"Stop drooling di." Janu said.

"Oops." Thara said as she walked up to the guy.

"Are you mad or what? You made us all wait and now you come in late as if nothing had happened." Thara started.

"Sorry My bad...i had another case to deal with." he said.

"Sir...This girl has too much pride because she is a scientist." one officer blurted out.

"What?" the AC asked.

"Show me your certificate? You dont even look like an actual scientist. And the commissioner told me that some college students are working on this case and my help is necessary here." The guy said.

"What? So she slapped me for nothing?" the officer asked.

"And we we believed her?" the other one asked.

" she should get what she deserves." the one she slapped said as he raised his hands to slap her.

"Hey stop it right there." the AC ordered.

"Just because she slapped you doesn't mean you could slap her. She is a women and don't you dare lay a finger on her." the AC said.

"Sorry sir." the officer said as Thara smiled.

"But...since she is talking bad to a higher official.." he raised his hands at her as she flinched.

"Just kidding..." he said with a smile as she glared.

"Be respectful to the elder people." He said.

"Ok thatha.." she said.

"Adi...serupaala...do i look so old to you?" She asked.

"Ya...you do." she said.

"Shut up..i am 25 so shut up." He said.

'I am 21." she smiled.

"I never asked your age." he said.

"Are you insane Thara...just do your work." Janu whispered to her.

"Ok...let's get back to work." He said as he looked at the evidence.

"The girl...Aisha...she is only a 16 year old girl and she studies as Lakeview High school." (made up name) Thara said.

"Girls that had similar death were also 16 or 17 by age." he said.

"Similar death?" Thara asked.

"Yep..this is not the first case...there had been about 13 girls before this." Maaran said.

"Sir... is the Priya case that you were working on from the same school?" an officer asked.