25

" -a bunch of rats from silla. queen jisoo must be crazy to send you bunch here." he laughed as we all glared at him.

" ah, (y/n)! nice to see you here, my dearest cousin." he faked enthusiasim as he approached me and stroked my face as i kept my glare.

" wish i could say the same thing to you, Eun woo." i snarled as he played with my hair.

" aw, don't need to be fiesty. you wouldn't want your little friend getting hurt." he smirked as the gaurds held ah ro.

" hey! what's your problem?!" Sun Woo shouts as he struggles in his binds.

" stop with the games, Eun woo. You have no right to sit on the throne." i snapped as Eun woo's eyes turn dark.

" i wouldn't say such things, (y/n). especially when i'm in that position." Eun woo chuckled as he stood up and grabbed my chin as i glared at him.

" get your hands off of me, Eun woo. you know what i can do so don't test me." i tell him as he released my chin.

"tch still as feisty as the first time i met you. no problem about that though. i would like my wife to be like that anyways." he smirks as he backs away.

" she isn't gonna marry you!" i hear Soo Ho shout.

"what do you mean wife?! i'm not marrying a fucking child who throws tantrums whenever he fucking pleases! besides, i'm your fucking cousin!" i shot back as he turns around and slaps me in the face.

"you stupid brat! take that back!" he shouts as i smirk at him.

"you hit like a girl. is that really the best you can do?" i smirk as i felt his blood boil further.

"you shall not speak to me that way! you are nothing but a nuisance to my grand plan. killing my older brother was the final step in succeeding and bathing in the glory of being king but you came back here." he grabs my chin and sneers at me as i stare at him dead in the eye.

"you don't have anything to put against me so i think your mistaken." i say as he laughs letting my face go.

"you really think so? how about we bring out your brother shall we?" he smirks as i felt my heart drop.

"w..what?" i stutter as he grins at me evilly.

"that's right, you heard me. your precious little brother whom you've been hiding inside my borders! do you think i'm that stupid not to know where my dearest younger cousin is?" he says as i glare at him.

"don't you date touch taeyeon!" i shout as the others start looking at me and my bastard of a cousin.

"i won't that is if you agree to marry me." he smirks as i glare at him.

"never you old bastard!" i shout as i kicked him in the groin having loosening my ropes.

"ouch! you stupid girl! bring taeyeon out and let his sister watch as you torture him." he growls as he looks back at me and walks away into another area of the castle.

the guards bring out my brother who looks fine for now. he had a cloth around his mouth so he couldn't speak or scream. i ran towards him but guards have now flocked towards me tying me up again.

"taeyeon! you're going to be alright. i'm gonna get us out if here." i scream as i looked at my younger brother's eyes that held tears.

"i'll save you!" i scream as guards took me away and back to the others.

a/n: this book is gonna be onhold for the meantime. i have lost my closest cousin to covid and it's taking a toll on me. i hope you guys understand. stay safe and wear a mask!