Ashley

I heard a knock on my bedroom door before Brandon appeared. I texted him a few minutes ago to come and talk.

"Hey, come sit." I said to him. He sat down next to me on my bed.

"Whats up?" He asked.

"I heard about you and Hannah." He rolled his eyes.

"What about it? I didnt feel it with her anymore. I actually probably never did." he said.

"Whos this other girl?"

"What do you mean?"

"Brandon cut the bullshit. She told me why you broke up with her. You broke up with her because of another girl. Hannah thinks that girl is me. Look," i showed him my phone and the messages between Hannah and Me.

"Its true, Ash." My eyes widened. I thought that Hannah was crazy.

"B, we are step sib-" he cut me off.

"Step doesnt count." He said.

"But what about this family? What about my dad? Your mom? Carter?" i asked.

"Carter doesnt matter. Mom has been through so many guys we are just used to it."

"What about my dad? The last time he lost a wife it was my mom and it was to car accident. i dont want to be this reason."

A shadow appeared in the doorway. Georgina.

"Dinner will be ready in 20." she said with a smile on her face. Once she was gone Brandon kept talking.

"You dont feel it? If you tell me that you dont feel a thing," he rubs my leg with his hand and gets super close to my lips, "then i will try to get over you."

I couldnt do it. It was there. I could feel it.
There was one thing left for me to do, I kissed him.

After we pulled apart, he smiled.

"How is this gonna work?" I asked.

"We will figure it out." He assured me.