2nd VLIVE - Chapter 22 Recording

A hand reaches into the frame to press the recording button.

The camera shifts around as the hand moves to adjust it on its tripod, fixing the device in place. When the image finally clears, stills and focuses, the hand moves back to reveal a man with blonde hair done in a mullet.

"Is it done yet?" A voice pipes up in the background.

The man adjusting the camera steps back to reveal a well lit room with wooden floorboards, the words KQ Entertainment behind him in big, white letters. Seven men hover at the back, all trying to push their way into the centre to see the camera.

"It's on!" The man with the mullet cheers a little at his success. All eight of them rush to form a line, before he announces the beginning of the VLIVE. "하나, 둘, 셋 (hana, dool, seht)!"

"Eight Makes One Team!" They chorus together and bow, wide grins on their faces. "안녕하세요 (annyeonghaseyo)! It's ATEEZ!"

They burst into a round of scattered applause.

"Hello everyone! It's Hongjoong here!" The man with the mullet waves at the camera, smiling broadly. "So, due to popular opinion on Tumblr-"

"We've decided to check out @chasingatinydream's fanfiction of us, Pirate King!" The young man with purple hair bursts into the frame, grinning wildly. "We've made a reaction video to some of the earlier chapters, which will be uploaded soon! We hope you watch it!"

[atinypiratequeen commented: There is nothing I want more in this life]

"But this video will be about us recreating the legendary post, which made more than half of the readers following Pirate King to curse the author online, Chapter 22, Gunshot! We haven't read it yet, but we'll be having one of us narrate as the story goes through!" Hongjoong continues, and everyone cheers, clapping again. "So now, we'll be introducing the cast!"

"Hi! It's Mingi here, main rapper and lead dancer of ATEEZ! I'm going to be the narrator for today!" The tall man waves, holding a script book in hand. His hair is wet, as if he's just come out of the shower.

[imasexybuffalo commented: omg mingi looks so good]

"Hi, I'm Yeosang, playing myself." The visual king himself waves, gracing all those who watching with with his presence.

[VLIVE Heart Count has increased by 2k]

[gothyeosanggf commented: im ded some1 save me]

[sassy-kpop-glitter commented: His birthmark is so pretty I wish they wouldn't cover it! Also this chapter was so sad, this video is probably going to make me cry all over again.]

"Wooyoung here! I'm in charge of the sexy performance of this group and I'm playing Chin Hae, the main character!" Wooyoung waves with a big smile, other hand running through his hair. Hundreds of fangirls' hearts swell all over the globe at the group's most epic bias wrecker. "Also the one no one knows shit about!"

[@chasingatinydream commented: I was not expecting this portrayal of my MC but sure go for it Wooyoung]

"I'm Hongjoong, acting as Captain of the Treasure!" Mullet man beams at the camera, inclining his head a little in greeting. Then he glances back at the group. "Wasn't I supposed to be blind in one eye? Where's my eyepatch? And my red jacket?"

[@princejoongie1997 commented: I love you Hongjoongie <3]

"Here! Your jacket's still in the wash because you performed with it yesterday, so the staff said to use this instead." The man with green hair tosses a small black shape and a red blanket to his leader, before stepping into the camera with a cute smile. "Hello everyone, I missed you all! I'm ATEEZ's San, director and also in charge of special effects and props!"