"As if that's there truth." he said with a chuckle, looking up at me and pressing 'start wash' on the machine. 'Now, y/n, what was the real reason?" "Fine, you had a spider crawling in your hair.. A gigantic one. It looked so deadly it could've killed you just by respirating." I sassed, a small smirk playing on my lips. He shook his head as Nash walked into the kitchen. "We all know that the real reason is the you are hopelessly in love with me." Hayes said plainly, trying to act cool, though we both knew he wanted to smirk and be sassy. "Of course it is, Hayes." I giggled, trying to hide the fact that I was in love with him right here, and right now, that it wasn't sarcasm on his part, that it was true- I am in love with him.

Later on that night when I returned home after being at Hayes' house, I was folding my clean and dry laundry ready to put away wen a small knock at my door distracted me. I answered the door to be greeted by Hayes. 

"Hey Hayes." I beamed, putting down the yellow t-shirt I was currently folding. My friend was currently over and keeping me company, and was laying on my bed, watching Spongebob Squarepants for some reason, but then again, why not? She raised her eyebrows at me when she saw him coming in, knowing farewell that I am pretty much not only obsessed with him, but completely head over heels in love with him.

 "Hey... I need to talk to you." He said, rubbing his hands together nervously. "yeah, sure." I smiled, looking over at my friend before opening the door to my favourite place; my balcony. "So," he began, dragging out the word dramatically. The sun was setting, creating a beautiful 'golden hour', the sweet and fragrant and divine smell of the blossom climbing the trellis on the wall surrounding the balcony filling my nostrils, making a beautiful romantic scene for us both- or maybe just for me.

"I've noticed that you look at me..." He started, the final word lingering as he tried to think of how to describe 'the way I look at him'. "Like you're the universe and I'm NASA?" I finished with a nervous snicker, looking at him. "I guess. That's sweet." He chuckled. I looked down at my hands which were resting on the balcony's bar which surrounded it, looking at the sunset in hopes of finding something to say. "Y/n, I wanted to know if you'd like to maybe watch the stars with me tonight? Maybe y/f/n (your friend's name) would like to join us?" He suggested, my heart fluttering at this. "That sounds amazing, I'd love to. I'm sure y/f/n would love it too." I beamed, kissing his cheek, with that, he left with a smile, closing the door to the balcony behind him.

Later on at around 8 o'clock, at the park to watch the stars. Y/f/n and I carried a blanket for each of us, a flashlight, a lamp, some pop along with some red cups tucked under our arms; carrying as much as we possibly could!

We saw Hayes standing beside a huge and expensive looking telescope, smiling at us. 

 "Hey!" He smiled, y/f/n and I returning the same expression. "That looks awesome!" y/f/n squealed, running to the telescope and dumping the astrology book of minion the floor which I dint know she bought for me. "This yours?" Hayes teased, handing the book to me. "yeah." I giggled, flicking through the pages I had read a thousand times. The entire book was just about the stars and galaxies- what they are made of and facts about them, as well as some consolations and the names of them. This was the book he got for me three years ago, two months after we first met. he knew I had a fascination with the stars, and he also knew of my wish to have my first date casual- watching the stars.

After just two hours, everything was perfect. It was the three of us, myself laying in the middle of Hayes and y/f/n, laughing to the point of crying about random things, watching the stars slowly appear as the smog of the city cleared, and the night drew in more and more. My hands laid beside me, for me to then feel Ethan's hand land on mine hesitantly. I smiled to myself as I continued to look upward, his thumb ran over my knuckles. this was the moment. this was the moment in my life where I realised that he is the one. my best friend knows I like him so incredibly much more than a friend, and now he is showing that... maybe, just maybe, he loves me back. to prove this point to me, the universe displayed something I had only ever seen twice in all of my life, making this even more magical- a shooting star. but for the first time, there was nothing more I could wish for.

✧༝┉┉┉┉˚*❋*˚┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬! 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩! 𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 '𝙉𝘼𝙎𝘼' 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚, '𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙮' 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨, 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚! 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙄 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝! 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, -𝙫 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤 

hayes grier imagines ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें