The Fight

"You, you did this!" "You know how delicate he is!" Mrs. K said "w-we were attacked, Mrs. K" Bill said "no, don't" she said putting Eddie in the car "don't try and blame anyone else" Mrs. K said to us.

She drop her keys on the floor and Beverly tried to help "let me help" as she was bending down to get it "no, back!" She said getting the keys off the floor "oh i've heard   about you Ms. Marsh  and i don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son!" She said closely at Beverly's face.

"Excuse me!!!" I shouted "y/n.." Richie said softly "Y/n please.." "no, i had enough of this" i said "no! You are all monster and eddie is done with you.. do you hear me done!" "we're the monster?!?! Do you even know what happened to Eddie" i said  "you have no rights to talk to me like that!" She said "yeah? Well you have no rights to talk to us like that!" I said "y/n.." Richie whispered she ignored and drive off we walked forward.

Bill turn around and said "I saw the w-well, w-we know where it is and next time we will be better prepared" Bill said No, no next time Bill! you're insane!" Stan shouted.

"why? We all know no one else is going to do anything about it" Beverly said "E-Eddie was nearly and look at this motherfucker he's leaking hamburger helper!!" Richie shouted.

"we can't pretend it's not gonna go away, Ben you said it yourself it comes back every 27 years!" Beverly said "Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here! I though you said you wanted to get out of this town  too" Ben said "because i want to run towards something not away" Beverly said.

"i'm sorry who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" Richie said "Richie-" i said "i'm just  saying, let's face facts real world Georgie is dead. Stop trying to get us killed too" "R-Richie..." i said.

"Georgie is not dead!" Bill shouted "you couln't save him, but you can still save yourself" Richie said "No, t-t-t-take that back!" Bill shouted "you're scared and we all are, but take it back!" Bill said with tears in his eyes it makes my heart broken to see the Losers' fight soon Bill and Richie started to push each other and Bill punch Richie in the face and went for a second time but the second time it didn't hit Richie.

It hit me.

"No, Bill sto-" i got punch in the face and fell to the ground "y/n!!" Richie screamed "you're just a bunch of losers!" "Fuck off!!!" Richie shouted "you're just a bunch of losers and you'll get yourself killed trying to catch a fucking stupid clown!" Richie shouted.

I stand up "stop!" I said "this is what it wants, it wants to devide us! We were all together when we hurt it that's why we're still alive!" Beverly shouted "yeah! Well i plan to keep it that way!" Richie said walking to his bike i followed Richie "y/n?" Beverly said "i'm sorry." I said walking after Richie.

I had to run to Richie's house because my bike was at home and i came here with Richie. As soon as i arrive at the  house i knock.

He opened the door "y/n?" He said softly "what happened your face?" he said looking around my face with bruises from when Bill punched me "o-oh that uhh when you and Bill were fighting i stand in front of you and got punched by Bill" i said "come in" he said while i walked in.

He sat on the couch while i get an ice pack for Richie i sit down in front of Richie and out the ice pack on Riche "y/n.. i'm sorry" "sorry? What are you sorry for?" I said (s1 mikes?)  "I'm sorry for letting Bill punched you" "oh that's fine i'm ok" i said smiling "no it's not fine, it's all my fault you got punched" richie said "richie i'm ok, it's ok" i said. Richie went in for a shower in his house and i go home me to my house.

I opened the door to see my mum drop her broom to the ground and run towards me "y/n, what happened who did this to you?" My mum asked as she hugged me i didn't want to tell it was Bill "it was the clown" "what clown?" My mum asked but if i told her everything she won't believe me so i just said "uhh i don't know but i need to shower" "ok" she said as i walk up to me room.

I hopped in the shower with a nice warm water running down and i put on a new clean clothes and grabbed my backpack and go to Richie's house "mum i have to go to a sleep over ok?" I asked "ok but stay safe!" "I will!".

I hopped on my bike and ride it to Richie's house i opened the door and walked to Richie's room "Richie?" I opened the door and he was just sitting down on his bed and i put my back pack down "do you want to watch a movie?" He asked as he walked to me "yeah" i said we made popcorn and sit down on his couch.

~
(935)