The Homeschool Boy

Richie's Pov

I woke up with y/n still cuddling me and i blushed an get ready.

Your Pov

I woke with Richie gone and I rubbed my eyes and sat up with the same clothes from yesterday "morning princess" I heard  Richie.

I turn around to find him putting his shirt on and i just close my eyes again  because i'm sleepy.

he came over to me "y/nnn wake up!" He said "no." I said. "nooooooooo" I said "what?" Richie asked "I forgot to tell my mum where I was and she must me worried uh Richie can I use your phone?" I asked "ofcourse" he smiled and kissed me on the cheek and walk me to the phone

"hi mum"

"Y/n where have you been, i've been worried sick"

"Don't worry mum I stayed at Beverly's for the night"
I said beverly because my mum don't like when i hang out with boys and if she know i was at richie's, i would already be home by now.

"Ok well i want you to come home today ok?"

"Yes mum, bye"

I put the phone back in the place and go back to Richie's room and he hand me one of his shirt and his pants "thanks Richie" i smiled and put the shirt on in the room while Richie waited outside "ok you can come in now" he opened the door come in

"you look cute y/n" richie said as he sit down on his bed. I blushed and smile softly. I sit down next to him "what if the clown comes back?" I said "i'm sure it won't...." Richie said "it's just that i can't get the clown off my mind" I said looking down.

Richie put his hand on my shoulder "hey I won't let anything  like that ever touch or hurt you again ok?" He said and I look him in the eyes and we both lean in but suddenly the phone ring.

"i'll get it" Richie said "ok" I waited in the room "y/n we need to go to Beverly's" he said "why?" I asked "I don't know Bill called and just told me to meet him in Beverly's house" he explained "ok let's go" we go down stairs and hop on Richie's bike and I just out my arm around him

"why do you  think they need us?" I asked as Richie peddle "I honestly don't know y/n". When we arrived Beverly Rushed to us "I need to show you somthing" she said out of breath "what is it" Ben asked "more than we saw at the quarry?" Richie said, i elbowed he "shut up Richie" Eddie said 

"my dad will kill me if i had boys in the apartment" she said "and we'll leave a look out, R-R-Richie stay here" Bill said "wow wow wow wow what if her dad comes back?" Richie said "do what you always do. Start talking" Stan said "It is a gift!" he said.

"y/n wait can you stay pleasee" he gave me the puppy dog eyes, I mean i can't say 'no' to that and i rolled my eyes "fine" I smile and go back one step. "Y/n" "ya-" I was cut off by Richie kissing me and we started to kiss for a few second  and we pull away. then I said "I really feel like ice cream right now" "yeah me too" he said "why don't.. Richie, you stay here and I get ice cream yeah?" I said "Ok" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek and i grab his bike and get ice cream.

I check the pocket of Richie's pants to see if he left any money, i found five dollars and I asked the guy for two ice cream 'that would be 1 dollar' I have him the money and got on the bike "wait.. how the hell am I going back with two full hands" i got an idea of using my elbows it was hard but it worked.

when I arrive I gave him his ice cream "here" i said "thanks.. but how did you pay for it?" He asked "i was going through your pocket and found five dollars" i said "ohh" he smiled "what's talking them so long?" I said "i don't know" he said.

10 minutes later they came back out "finally" I said "what happened?" Richie asked "there was blood all over the bathroom and we had to clean it" Beverly explained "no, i love being your personal doorman really, can you idiots take any longer" richie keeps talking "shut up Richie " stan and Eddie said "oh ok trash the trash mouth I get it, hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that your sink went Eddies mum vagina on halloween" Richie keep talking

"she didn't't imagine it, I s-s-saw something too" Bill said "you saw Blood too?" Stan asked "Not blood, I saw G-G-Georgie, it seems so real I mean it seems like  there was this-" Bill got interrupted by Eddie "the clown, yeah I saw him too" Richie looked at me "me too" i said and Richie whisper "hey it's ok" he smiled at me and I smiled back.

Then Richie said to brake the silence "wait can only virgins see this stuff is that why i'm not seeing this shit?" I rolled my eyes. Then we saw the homeschool kid's bike "oh shit" Eddie said "we have to help him" I said "we should?" Richie asked "yes" i said and we all drop our bike and go there.

I threw a rock and hit henry "nice throw" stan said "thanks" i said "Henry Bowers what I tell you? Leave innocent kids alone this time you've gone too far!" I said "Aaaahhhh" Ben screamed and threw a rock "RROOOCCCKKK WWHHAAARRR" Richie said before getting hit and we continue fight until they are all down "never mess with us or any other kids" I said as i walk away "Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole" Richie said giving two middle finger.

"Thanks guys, but shouldn't have dome that, he'll be after you guys too now" Mike said "oh no no no Bowers? He's always after us" Eddie said "I guess that's one th-thing we have in common" Bill said "yeah homeschool welcome to the Loser's club!" Richie said, i smile.

The next day.

When we arrived at the fair I was standing looking at Richie "what an idiot..." I whisper to myself  "what was that?" Beverly said smiling "huh? Oh nothimg" I quickly said.

Eddie came back with three ice cream "what are you guys talking about?" Eddie asked handing Richie and I our ice cream the ice cream "what they always talk about" Richie said "I actually think it will end" Ben said, I was confused because i was paying attention on Richie "for a little while at least" ben said "what do you mean?" Beverly asked "I was going over my Derry research and I charted all the big-" I stop paying attention and got distracted with Richie and we find a place to sit down.

|| HAH i guess i wasn't thinking writing this ||
~
(1185)