"Damn ok mom and dad" he chuckled taking a drag from thr blunt.

"Im hungry, I know yall asses ain't ate all day come on" Kash said getting up.

"Starving" I said standing up with him.

"I'll be hungry later, I wanna finish this" Ari said

"I would go but Im broke" Brian said

"Maybe if you would stop smoking your supply you wouldn't be" Kash mumbled

I followed him down stairs and into his car.

We got food from Zaxbys and of course Kash ended up getting the register girl's number.

He parked the car and we decided on eating in the car.

I know one thing, and that's im not gonna waste my time with him, I wasn't even thinking of the fact that he's a hoe.

"What you thinking about?" Kash asked

"That you're a hoe" I accidentally came out

"How?" He asked with his face scrunched up.

"Because, you just are, you can't go past a female without flirting or sum" I chuckled

"I mean it dosnt hurt to get a little head, their my hoes, I don't fuck around with them, im just nice at first to get some head or sum" he said

Is this nigga du-.. You know what.

"Ohh that's what you doing" I mumbled

"Nah not at all, I actually wanna fuck with ya ass" he chuckled.

"Mhmm why?" I asked

"Ohh you don't believe me?" He asked and I shook my head.

He turned in his seat to where he was facing directly me.

"I wanna fuck wit you because you not ran through or for the team, you not one of these ratchet ass hoes, and I can actually vibe wit you, you like my peace or whatever" he chuckled

I looked down breaking eyes contact hiding a smile and he tilted my head up with his index finger.

"Im not a hoe because unlike these niggas, I can drop my my hoes immediately, but ian gon do that until I need to and that's when I with you" he said

"Mhm so you telling me you gon delete alllll them contacts, and cut allllll them females off for me?" I asked not believing a word coming out his mouth.

He chuckled pulling out his phone

He went down the list and started deleting girls with nasty names, then went to his messages and opened unread ones then started blocking them.

"If I was just trynna make you my hoe, then you wouldn't be in my car, or would've ever been in my house, around my family" Kash said

I tried to hide a smile and noticed it started sprinkling.

"Damn it's finna rain" Kash said starting the car back.

"I don't wanna go back to the trap" I said

"Ight..where you wanna go?" He asked

"I just wanna chill" I said and he nodded.

On the way to wherever it had started poring down rain and honestly I was happy.

Something about the rain is just a vibe to me.

Soon we pulled up to Kash's house and we rain inside as fast as we could.

I sighed and ww both took off our wet shoes and I was soaked.

"I got you" Kash said walking upstairs then stopped midway.

"You don't always have to chill downstairs Kayonna" he mumbled

I chuckled and started following him into his room.

It was pretty clean for a boy's room, and I loved that it had some type of light bulb that made the room color red.

He tossed me a shirt and I thanked him before going down the hall to the bathroom.

I changed out of my wet clothes into the oversized shirt and of course kept on the shorts since they didn't get wet.

Once I went back into his room Kash was laying across his bed with his phone in hand shirtless with grey sweat pants and something was on tv. I sat next to him on the bed and did the same

"Why the fuck are you so shy?" Kash asked and I shrugged

"Stop being shy you can get comfortable" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes

"Always doing some smart shit, I wanna go get some pizza" Kash said and I smacked my teeth.

"It's raining" I whined.

"I mean there's a thing called an umbrella, but I mean if you wanna stay here you can" He said and I sighed getting up putting my shoes back on.

He gave me an umbrella and we rushed back into the car.

Shit was hella funny, we kept laughing over dumbshit but it was hilarious.

"Ight the reason we think Derek is gay is because he let a nigga suck his dick" Kash said answering my question and my mouth dropped.

"Hell yeah, at the trap, Trey walked in on they asses, we ain't ever let him get past it" Kash said and I shook my head.

I looked at the mirror and saw a black truck behind us causing my smile ti fade.

"Kash?" I asked

"Hm?"

"Look behind you" I said and he did then sighed.

He started digging in his glove department but his eyes went wide, he then started looking in the armrest then under the seat.

"Shit!" He yelled turning the car and the black truck turned also.

"Ima stop and ima let you run once I get down he-

Cutting his sentence off I screamed seeing two black trucks driving extremely fast in our direction.

Everything went black.

-This chapter was so hard for some reason..

-appreciate the comments!yall really be cracking me up💓.

-like comment and most importantly, SUGGEST.

-I've had this chapter since yesterday but I was scared to publish bc I thought it was boring💀.