"Um why would you come get us to leave us? "Ari asked

"Because I'm finna smoke and I don't like sharing my shit.." Kash said and I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"Smoking MY cousin's shit, so fuck yea ima get it on that" Ari said pushing past Kash and he sighed.

"You mise well come in too" he said

I thought on it and shook my head.

"Im Straight" I said turning off but he grabbed ny hand.

"Where yo ass gon go?" He asked leaning in the doorway.

"Downstairs.."

He looked me up and down and raised an eyebrow before biting his lip.

"Trey wouldn't want you wearing that around a bunch of niggas" Kash said and I chuckled.

"Trey wouldn't, or you wouldn't?" I asked and he smacked his teeth.

"Niggas just be thirsty" he said before tugging down my shorts and pulled my shirt over my butt.

I chuckled pulling my shorts up and lifted my shirt doing a little spin.

"We gon see" I said before walking down the steps.

I had forgot how scary this shit was and I immediately turned back around until I bumped into some dude.

"Watch where the fuck you going bitch" he said looking me up and down.

"Im not a bitch" I mumbled

"All you hoes bitches, yall count and suck dick, that's it so like i said watch where the fuck you going bi-

"Finish that sentence and on my momma's life it'll be the last sentence that you will ever say." Kash said coming out of no where.

He came down the steps and looked at the dude.

"What was you doing up stairs anyways huh? You look high?" Kash asked and his eyes grew wide

Oh shit.

"Bathroom down here was occupied that's all" he shrugged.

"Yeah ight, you gon apologise?" Kash asked and the dude chuckled.

"Apologise?? Nah im not no bitch Keshawn" he said and Kash's fist clenched

Before he could react I quickly grabbed his arms causing the attention to turn towards us.

"Move Kayonna" he said through clenched teeth

"You don't need anymore drama, and im fine" I said.

He looked at me then back at dude before slowly pushing past me.

He punched dude so hard, you could hear his jaw click and he fell to the floor.

"You know better then to fucking disrespect me" he said and somebody ran up to help him.

"Bring yo ass up here" Kash said turning up the the steps.

I sighed and followed him upstairs.

Ari was smoking with Brian and Derek was putting money stacks in brown paper bags.

"It's pay day" Kash said sitting down

"Trey called, he said he got one week till til court, and he said if he don't call you anymore don't panic or nun he been getting into fights and he's on his last strike to being sent to solitary" Ari said I rubbed my head.

"Damn you look stressed the fuck out" Brian said trying to pass me his blunt.

"Get that shit out her face" Kash and Ari both said at the same time.