"Y'all just forever thought I was mute, and I wasn't, I just didn't feel the need to really talk" I explained.

"Isn't that mute?" Ari asked

"Mute is when you don't talk at all baby" I signed and she chuckled.

"My bad my bad, but still that's progress, now we just have to get you talking to other people" Ari said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yall make me feel like a weirdo" I said crossing my arms.

"Awee baby because you are" she smiled and I smacked ny teeth.

Just then my phone vibrated

Kashy❤- you trynna head to the trap with me?"

Me- can Ari come?

Kashy❤- i was trynna be nice and get ya ass out the house not Arianna but I guess you little thot.

I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Kash is on his way to take us to their trap" I said

"Good, I've been wanting to smoke up Trey's shit anyways and I wanna hold a AK 47 because I know he has one" Ari said going out the room and I chuckled.

I went to do my morning routine then picked out some distressed shorts, with a black and white Jordan shirt, and black Jordan 11s. Once I finished I let my hair down and did it halfup half down before grabbing my things and went downstairs to see Ari dressed in something similar as me except for she had on a tube top.

"Oh wow, you're developed?" Ari said causing me to looo at her weird.

"No seriously Kay Kay your ass is poking" she said and I rilled my eyes.

We heard a horn so we made our way outside to Kash's car.

"Shit go lock the door" Ari told me and I shut the door back turning around.

I locked the door then got back inside the car and Kash was looking at me.

"Hey.." I mumbled looking off to the side but he rested his head in his fjst

"What?" I chuckled.

"Yo ass is poking" He said causing me to smack my lips

"Can we go?".I mumbled feeling my cheeks getting heated.

He chuckled backing out the driveway.

"It's okay yo ass be poking too" I chuckled causing him to straight face me and Ari busted out laughing.

"Hold the fuck up, shut the fuck up with that nasty ass laugh" Kash said to Ari

"Nigga shit yo mr Flintstone looking ass up" Ari mumbled.

"Hold the fuck up because i know yeen trynna roast Adrianna" Kash said pulling over and I sighed.

"First off them lashes finna fly thr fuck away, second yo eyebrows... Aint even eyebrows them bitches sketch marks" Kash said and I rubbed my head

"Eat my pussy" she said flipping him off.

"I'd rather eat your cousins" he said turning back into his seat and I immediately turned my attention back to my phone.

"Woahhh okay then, um when is this suppose to happen?" Ari asked

"Working on it ma'am" he smirked

I just shook my head and we soon pulled up to the trap.

He nodded at the guards and we walked in and upstairs to see Brian, and Derek

"Ima need for yall to wait out here" Kash said