PART ELEVEN.

𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢. 𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟷 𝙿𝙼. 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘. 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽. 𝟺𝟷.𝟾𝟽𝟾𝟷° 𝙽, 𝟾𝟽.𝟼𝟸𝟿𝟾° 𝚆.

FINAL smut warning...
smut is sex in writing btw lol

This kiss was unlike any kiss they had shared before. Bucky kissed her with hunger, passion, and a thirst to discover every single inch of her.

He pressed her up against the wall, lifting her off her feet and bringing her to his dresser where he sat her down.

He broke the kiss and slowly walked over to his curtains, closing them at a slow pace to make her want more.

He turned around and walked back over to her, kissing her once again with desire and roughness. Their tongues began wrestling back and forth while Bucky slid his suit off and threw it onto the other side of the dresser.

Breaking the kiss once again, Bucky looked into her eyes, "You sure you wanna do this? With me?"

"Very. It's not like it's our first times anyway." She smiled and grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him back into the kiss.

His metal hand went on the open back of her dress and felt her up, her hands cupping his jawline.

She moved them down and began to unbutton his shirt, and he used his hands to help her out. They were moving so fast with ease. Bucky pulled his shirt off as well, throwing it on top of his suit.

She broke the kiss to look at his abs. She had never seen something so goddamn defined in her life. He really was carved out by Jesus.

Bucky picked her up and brought her to his bed, placing her down and kissing her once again, his arms propping himself up.

He broke the kiss and stared at her body.

"This," He touched her dress, "needs to come off."

His voice was low and demanding.

She sat up and pulled the straps off, Bucky's hands yanking the bottom. The dress came clean off and the sudden air hit Makayla's body. Bucky stood up over her and stared her down, a large smirk plastered on his gorgeous face.

"Take your shoes off." He commanded. She reached forward and undid her heals while Bucky took off his belt. Once she had done so, she was left in her lingerie. She had planned just in case for the occasion by wearing a silk lingerie set.

Bucky then leaned down and began to move his lips all over her body. His facial hair tickled but his lips felt so good, small whimpers leaving her mouth. He moved back to her neck and bit her earlobe before making love bites all over her neck and collarbone.

"You're so damn pretty." Bucky mumbled, reaching his metal arm behind her back and simply crushing the bra's clip instead of undoing it. He craved her so much he didn't even care. He threw it to the side before massaging and sucking on both of her breasts, making her gasp and throw her head back in awe.

He trailed his mouth down to her lower region and slowly slid down the beige underwear. Her heat was already warm and anxiously awaiting his touch. Bucky dipped his head in between her legs and hooked his arms around her thighs, making her lower half unable to move.