period

you and your boyfriend payton moormeier have been dating for a couple years now.  since y'all have been together for that amount of time, let's just say that you guys are really comfortable around each other.  ever since you guys dated, you used birth control to stop your periods, and for something else..  one time you forgot to take your birth control pills, and of course it was when you were visiting payton for a week since you guys live far away from each other.  you didn't realise you have started your period when your didn't take your birth control until morning.  you totally spaced it since you guys were having the time of your life.   you and payton took your guys's showers and got tucked into bed and started to fall asleep.  it was around seven in the morning when you woke up.  you felt that you were hurting in the stomach area.  then a ugly thought came and it was " oh no, i have just started my period ".  as you looked down onto payton's bed you noticed a medium sized area of blood on the bed from where you were sleeping at.  tears took over your eyes since you were so embarrassed.  before you knew it you were having a breakdown on his bed.  your cry's woke payton up,  " hey why are you crying" payton asked.  all you could do was point at the blood on his bed.  " oh my god" payton stated" when he said that more tears flooded your eyes.  he noticed how hard you were crying.  " hey it's okay, it's no big deal i can just put the sheet in the washer and your clothes too.  why don't you go get a shower and clean off " said payton as he kissed your cheeks and smiled at you.  you smiled back and went to the bathroom to shower.  while you were showering payton gave you some pads and he got put warm clothes in the bathroom as well as the pads.  when you came out of the shower, payton explained that it's okay and accidents happen and he's not upset with you one bit.  you guys hugged and when back on the bed to watch a movie.  as you guys were watching the movie, you looked over and found payton sleeping on your shoulder.  " what did i do to deserve you" you said. 

this is my first ever imagine ever, sorry it sucks
also i need ideas for imagines, I'm new to this (: