Mark leaned back in pleasure when he was finished eating. "That was so good." He said honestly. He smiled impishly at his girlfriend. "Any chance of a repeat of yesterday's fun." He asked hopefully.

Kylie looked like she was considering the offer. "I suppose I could be convinced." She said, biting her lip. "But are you going to deal with the leftovers?"
Mark immediately grabbed one of the takeout boxes and dumped it on his plate with a grin.
Kylie laughed and undid his buckle. "Someone's a little excited." She teased.

"More than a little." He agreed as she slid off his belt. It was every bit as good as the day before, and soon they were both collapsed in bed, completely spent.

They fell into a comfortable routine, eating dinner and then going to bed together. If there were leftovers to be eaten, their fun would start at the table while Mark finished eating, but if he ate everything in the first go, they'd just skip the foreplay and go straight for the main dish. They both liked the variety, but more often than not, Kylie wanted forepłay so she'd order extra to make sure it was a struggle for him to finish. And although Mark loved the foreplay, sometimes he just wanted to go straight to sex, so he'd eat as much as he could to get to bed faster.

Before long Mark found himself loosening his belt even before dinner. He didn't mind the extra softness around his middle. And Kylie seemed to like it, her small hands always seeming to find his belly, soft fingers rubbing away the tightness there.

He wasn't surprised to find that he was over two hundred. It seemed natural, and comfortable. You're supposed to let yourself go a bit when you're in a happy relationship. He reminded himself.
And it was lucky he felt that way, because he was still gaining, his belt moving up a notch, his pecs straining against his shirt.

"I love living together." Kylie told him one day a couple months after they'd moved in together. She slid hers hands along his increasingly soft love handles. "I wish we'd done it sooner."
Mark laughed and pulled her into his arms. "I don't think my waistline would like it." He pointed out, smiling. "Our sex life is killing my midsection."

Kylie laughed, sliding her hands around to the soft paunch that was filling out the front of his shirt. "It's worth it though, right?" She asked, giving him a playful smile.
"Definitely." Mark agreed, smiling as she slid her hands under his shirt. "But I'm going to need new clothes soon."

"So we'll get you new clothes." Kylie suggested. "It's kind of cute that our sex life is impacting your weight. I look at your cute little belly and think about all the naughty things we do together...."
"Really?" Mark asked, surprised and turned on.

Kylie nodded, pulling him to the dining room suggestively. "Oh yeah. You have no idea."
Mark felt himself growing hard as she pushed him into a chair. "I really am the luckiest guy." Mark thought, feeling himself straining against the front of his pants as Kylie brought out a cake.
"I think you can eat this whole thing." Kylie predicted, sticking a big forkful in his mouth.

Mark started to undo his pants but Kylie stopped him. "No, you need to earn that." She said playfully. "Finish the cake and we'll see what happens." As Mark began dutifully eating she started to slowly remove her clothes, a naughty look on her face.
"Take a big bite." She said seductively as she slid her camisol down. "You're going to need your energy."

She smiled as Mark obeyed. She hadn't really planned this, but somehow since moving in she'd started to like watching Mark stuff himself. At first she just hadn't wanted the leftovers with no fridge, but then by the time the fridge was delivered the eating had become part of their routine, and now... Somehow seeing him eat, seeing his shirt straining against the extra fat he'd accumulated, convincing him to eat just one more bite--it all had become a part of their foreplay. She could barely watch him snack without getting turned on.

She smiled as she realized Mark had finished the cake before she was undressed. "Such a big appetite." She said flirtatiously. "For such a big boy." She wiped a bit of chocolate from his lips and licked it off. "Why don't I grab you something salty to snack on while I enjoy my own salty treat?"