Chapter 24

Cute Niall gif on the right, just because. Enjoy this chappie! It just came from the top of me head. xD

Niall's POV

No one was awake right now, except me and Skylar. We both woke up right next to each other on the couch after watching the movie. Skylar fell asleep halfway through Toy Story 2, so she didn't watch the third one. She fell asleep on my lap, and she looked so beautiful. I didn't want to wake her up, so I just left her then. Turns out, that I fell asleep,too. Right next to her. She had her arm around me, and she was dead asleep. I woke up, though, by a loud thump on the floor. turns out that Skylar fell. I helped her get up, and she said she was fine. Then she left to the bathroom while I made some breakfast.

Zayn and Ashlynn came through the door, slamming it behind them, and they were holding hands. They were both covered in sand. Ashlynn's hair was a total MESS. For once, I didn't see Zayn fuss about his hair being a mess. Unless, he even saw it. It looked like a rat's nest. Well, I guess it looks cute? Ew, what I'm I saying? I bet Ashlynn finds it cute. She's like in love with him. But anyway, why were they holding hands. My thoughts disappeared when Zayn started speaking.

"Where the others?" He asked.

"Hiding from your messy, sandy hair." I said calmly.

"WHAT?!" He yelled. He ran into the bathroom.

"What the heck was that?" Skylar asked, coming out of the bathroom, pointing to the bathroom door.

"I told him his hair was a mess." I stated.

"Ahh......Typical Zayn." She chuckled.

I chuckled. Then I turned to Ashlynn. "Alright, where were you? And why were you two holding hands?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"I may have a new boyfriend......" She said grinning like a fool.

"DON'T TELL ME IT'S ZAYN?!" Skylar yelled at her.

"Then I'll be lying." She stated back smiling.

"OH MY HORAN! I mean... uhm. OH MY GOSH!" Skylar said nervously, but happy. Did she just say oh my horan? Wow. Skylar ran over to Ash and gave her a big hug. "I'm so happy for you! FINALLY!" She said to her, still hugging Ash.

Zayn already made his move. That's why we made this vacation, well partly. I wanted to make a move on Skylar. But I always get nervous around her. I have to tell her one way or another, though. She has to know how I feel about her. I really like her, and I want her to know. I want to see if she really does like me back. I knew she wasn't a fangirl anyway. But she's kind of famous now. She's a great dancer, and her body's great. And I want to be the man hugging her, and cuddling with her anytime I want to. Yeah, I'm the type that LOVES to cuddle. I'll kiss her, of course. But to hold her in my arms, it would be perfect. I hugged her before, but she asn't mine at that time. I wanted her to be mine.

"So what happened?" Skylar asked Ash. I continued to make my breakfast. I was just frying some eggs with bacon. I was making some for Skylar, too.

"Oh, He brought me to the beach, well duh. And like we stared at the beautiful ocean, and he just asked me out. He was nervous and I didn't answer him...." Ash explained.

"THEN WHAT DID YOU DO?" Skylar half yelled/ half asked.

"I kissed him!" Ash yelled. I dropped my spatula on the floor. SHE KISSED HIM? HOW IS HE DOING THIS SO FAST? I like haven't even asked out Skylar. I mean on a date, yeah. But not to be my girlfriend. Let alone kiss her. I mean, I have kissed her before, but like she wasn't my girlfriend, so it wasn't really real.

Skylar turned to me. "What happened?"

"N-nothing..... I got it....." I mumbled, picking up the spatula. I washed it and continued making my eggs. I finished them and put it on a plate. I served myself some orange juice. I put Skylar's plate with eggs on the counter. I put my plate on the table and started to eat. I finished in a matter of I think 2 minutes. Then Zayn came out of the bathroom. "ZAYNIE! What took so long?" I asked him.

"My hair needs to be perfect." He stated.

"Whatever............" I rolled my eyes. The rest of the boys came in. Harry made breakfast for all of them.

*~*~*~*~*

After we all ate, I decided to leave the girls alone, and I went to go talk with the boys in my room.

"I need to talk to you guys." I told the boys.

"Is it about Skylar?" They all asked together.

"Damn.... yes... I need to ask her to be my girlfriend. But I don't know how..."

"Just go and ask her!" Louis suggested.

"It's not that easy, Lou." I rolled my eyes.

The rest of the guys gave the same response, to just go and ask her. Didn't they now that it's pretty scary? I always feel nervous to ask a girl out. I know I really like Skylar, and I want to ask her to be my girlfriend. But it's not that easy...

A few days passed by, and Niall always kept trying to ask Skylar, but usually failed.

"Why don't you sing her a song?" Liam suggested to me. That's it! I could maybe do something and sing it to her. We were having a campfire outside tonight, so that'll be perfect. I'm gonna bring my guitar, and sing to her. It's gonna be PERFECT. I'm going to do a remix.

A few hours passed and we all set a campire outside. We brought marshmellows and we ate them. At least an hour past by, and I thought it would be perfect to do it now.

"Everybody.... I wanna do something.. so please? Pay attention?" I told everyone.

Liam gave me a thumbs up, and I took my guitar. I started playing it and I sang,

I'm broken.. do you hear me? I'm blinded.... cause you are everything I see.... I'm dancing....alone... I'm praying. That your heart will just turn around. And as I walk up to your door, my head turns to face the floor. Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say,...... That, I've tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you... I can't ever be brave.. cause you make my heart race. Shot me out of the sky..... you're my kryptonite.... you keep making me weak... yeah frozen, and can't breath. Some things gotta give now. Cause I'm dying just to make you see, that I need you here with me now... cause you've got that.. one thing..............So, get out, get out, get out of my head.. and fall into my arms instead... I don't, I don't , don't know what it is.... But...... Under the lights tonight, you turned around, and you stole my heart, just one look, when I saw you're face... I fell in love.. took a minute girl to steal my heart tonight.... Then I decided to do something of my own. You're all I want, girl. You are my everything..... so please , Skylar... Will you be my girlfriend?

I stopped playing and looked over at Skylar, to see her reaction. I saw some tears form in her eyes. "That was amazing...." she managed to say. She walked over to me, and sat next to me. She crashed her lips onto mine. I kissed her back. Her lips were so soft. Like cotton candy. Stop it Niall! It's not the time to think about food! I heard everyone clap. Wow. We let go and she said, "Of course I'll be you're girlfriend!" then she kissed me again.

Finally, she was mine.

*=*=*=*=

So how was that? Did you guys like it? Comment and vote PLEASE?