Chapter 27

Harry's POV

"Dude! Get off my mirror!" Zayn yelled to me. I stood up from my bed, and gave him his mirror. "Ew.....it's warm." He whined.

"Shutup." I snapped.

"What's up with you?" He asked. "Aren't you excited about the concert?"

"Yeah, but I'm thinking how I should've ended things better with her." I told him. I just think that I shoudn't have said we were friends. I really liked her, and I knew she liked me,too. She got so disappointed when I told her that. I swear, she was actually tearing up. It broke my heart. But I bet her heart was even more broken than mine. We had the best time together. We kissed more than 100 times. And with those kisses, I felt the sparks. I had never felt those little fireworks with anyone else. But if I went out with her, I wouldn't be with her right now anyway. I would be busy with this tour. She would have to stay in London anyway to study. She has school. I wish she could be mine! Why was I so stupid! Look at Niall and Zayn. Their so happy. I mean, yeah Zayn and Ashlynn are seperated. But they're making it work.

I knew that if I went out with Kat, and never saw her, something could go wrong. I barely last in relationships. And that sucked.

"Whatever.... I'm gonna call Ashlynn. See you later, Hazzabear." Zayn said.

"Byee......" I mumbled. I have to make it up to Kat.

Ashlynn's POV

"You can't just blow off your rehearsal Ash!" My manager yelled at me.

"Can't we just do it for like a hour?" I said, obviously annoyed. "I need to be at their concert!"

"No! We have to practice the dance moves! Tomorrow is a big night, we can't ruin it. So you cannot blow off rehearsal." She explained to me.

"Well you know what? I just did!" I stomped out of the room and got into my car. My manager gets on my nerves. She may seem like a nice girl, but she's a bi- I mean devil. Paparazzi were all over my car, while I was trying to get in. Flashing cameras everywhere. I hated being famous. I thought it was gonna be great, but it sucks. They were asking me so much questions.

"Why do you seem pissed off?"

"Are you dating Josh Hutcherson?"

"Are you dating Zayn Malik of One Direction?"

That question had me hooked. Yeah. I was his girlfriend, but we decided to keep it a secret. Only family and friends knew. I just ran to my car and went home.

How did they know? Well I knew it would get out sooner or later. But still.... we barely went out in public. and he's been in tour, so were actually not near each other. How did they find out? 

Whatever, at least I'm going too see him.

I unlocked the door to my apartment and stormed inside. I closed the door behind me. I went into my room. The concert's at 8:00, so I have about 3 hours to get ready. Ahh, this feels like the first time I went to their concert.

HOLY GOD! I have three hours to get ready? I DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR! Well of course I had clothes, I have a bunch of clothes. But what should I wear? Just a random tee with black jeans? Or a dress? Ugh. Forget it. I'll pick my clothes once I'm outside of the shower.

I took my towel and ran into the shower. I let the water drip on my body. I washed my hair. When I was done, I put my hair in a bun, and went back to picking my clothes.

I decided to wear a dress. (Ashlynn's dress is on the side>) I put eyeliner on with clear lipstick. I curled my long blonde hair, and put it to the side. I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow, first time I actually think I look beautiful. I look at the time. It was 7:00. Wow I got ready in one hour.