'I knew it..'

My smirk grew wider  "Is there Something wrong , Brother?.."

Al licked his lips as i used that word he tried to do it as casual as possible , but i noticed the heated undertone in it anyway.

I grabed his wrists and pinned them down beneath each side of his head , trying to control the immense pressure coming from my stirring insides.

"Tell me…." I leaned close to his ear , he just whimpered softly.

'Sounds  so….fucking good already..'

"Why do you keep holding back?…i keep noticing your breath hitching , and you moaning in your sleep"

I softly and slowly kissed the shell of his ear , using an unhumanly strenght to not start to bite down and suck on it.

'I cant believe im doing this…'

Al shruddered and let out a mangled mewl , i smiled devilishly " I also heard my name slip one or two times.."

Al froze and looked at me , turning his head slightly , his eyes a little darker and his face blushing deeper.

'Oh? That was actually a lie but it seems he DID thought of me that way…'

I chuckled softly and pressed my body against his thightly , making him shiver and moan softly as his pelvis pulsed against mine.

"Nii-saan…" he purred and leaned to me , eyes gleaming lustfully , changed from a bright gold to a dark clouded and sensual amber.

'Oh god..I gonna go crazy if he keeps this up!'

"Al..?" I leaned back in , slightly nervous and shruddering in my tone, but to horny and into the moment to care , as his breath ghosted over my lips.

I leaned in and as his soft lips touched mine i-

"FULLMETAL! " A cheery voice screamed while bursting open the door , throwing it against the Wall.

I imidiantly recognized that annoying voice.

This Bastard of a conel started laughing his annoying laugh , echoing from the walls , but as he opened his dark eyes again , he looked at us in slight shock.

Oh fuck.

I stared at Mustang , than at Al ,who was gasping in shock , than back at said conel.

"Uhm….." I blushed hardly still processing what just happened.

Al stared at him with the same expression he had , when he accedently stumbled over the porn that Havoc hat hidden in the library.

I released my little brothers wrists and jumped at least 3 meters away from him.

"I…UHM I…I CAN EXPLAIN!!" I shouted wide-eyed , while Al was slowly sliding down the wall ,  nosebleeding in the background.

Roy crossed his arms and tilted his head lightly.

"I always thought you would be the sub , Elric…"

I starred at him confused , angry and still horny as fuck.

"THAT IS THE THING THAT YOU ARE WONDERED ABOUT?!! WHAT.THE.HELL?!" I screamed while throwing my arms around in explaining gestures.

Roy just looked at me smirking and started to laugh again.

" Who am I to judge YOUR kinks?"

I looked at him dumbfolded , an idea of wind scratching from the window

" Right…." I looked at him , wishing that scar spontanusly showed up , refirering his rage and making this stupid face explode.

He just chuckled dirtily.

" Never thought you'd be so kinky , Kid!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT HE HASNT EVEN A SEXUAL INSTINCT?!!"  I stumbed my foot down rageing.

He just laughed and mumbled something like 'get over it'

"If i would held you an moralic speech i would first lie about stuff like that , and secondly you would do it anyway cause you dont care."

I looked at him for a second opening my mouth , but then shutting it like a stupid goldfish.

Then I just nodded.

Roy chuckled slightly and pointed at the nosebleeding passed out Al i missed to notice.

" You might want to take care of him?"

"AL! HOLY SHIT ARE YOU OKAY?!"  I kneeled down beside him supporting his weight.

"Nii-saaa-n.." Al quietly moaned , slowly and weakly wiping the blood off his nose.

Roy left silently , smirking to himself  , shutting the door.

'I knew there where more than just normal "Brotherhood' between them.

He smiled wickedly.

'Finally , Finally i won a bet against Riza'