Actually….with him…oh gate! '

I panted out , the sound echoing from the walls.

'So many things we could do , so many positions we could try!' I readed so many books about this , even if it was just from curiousity...'

I leaned my head against the mirror , a strong contrast , the felling of my flamed up skin again the pure cold of the glass.

'Al's panting , turning into first soft , than demanding moans as I thrust into him , merciless and in a fast and rough pace.…'

I let a hand of mine running down to my clothered erection , and gently squeezed it , letting out a small moan.

'His moans turning louder and into screams of pleasure , pleas to me to finally push him over the edge!…

I  wonder if Al has a thing for dirtytalk…'

I slowly slid my hand down my lose black boxers and griped my member thighly , slowly strokeing along it.

I had let out a louder moan , biting on my lip trying to control my voice.

'I would press my lips and tounge to the shell of his ear telling him how good he feels …..  Im on top of him ....I would whisper how much of a dirty slut he  is , asking how much he wants to be streched , hearing hi-'

"Nii-san? "

I jumped into the air , three feet this time, imidiantly throwing my hand up.

Al knocked at the door , concern clouding his voice.

"Are you okay?"

"Fuck Al….you…you scared me!" I panted and tried to bring my voice down , because right now i was on a needy high when i was talking.

"Sorry…"

"Its…its okay…" I said , not trying to sound less needy.

I licked my lips  again , this time more sensual.

'Fuck my fear if he will hate me , he wont , at least i hope that ' I sighed.

' i cant hold back anymore…this…this want , lust.. its unbearble!'

I leaned my Head against the door , panting , clenching my hands against it.

'I hope…..i hope he feels so too…'

"So….." I opened the door , smirking "Say Al , what do you think?.."

"About what?" He looks at me lighty confused.

'No turning back now…'

I chuckled softly , pressing shut one i eye , before grinning at him seductively.

"Ready for some Real talk...Al?" I said as I walked towards him , smiling lustfully and stroking his jaw lightly.

He started to sweat a little , starting to reflect the moonlight that dripped throught the window.

'His skin is so soft…'

"N-nii….san?" Al looked at me blushing and his mouth opened slightly, backing away a bit.

I saw his pupils widen , catching more and more of my attention and admiration.

I smirked at him  , following

When we had crossed the room like that i was already pushing him up against the next Wall.

His breathing hitched and he started to pant lightly.