feelings

Princess~ so I woke up Maggie was gone and seeing Alexander text me.

Alexander: am coming over to your hour in a little bit to talk to you.

Princess: Okay.

Alexander: alright bye

Princess~ then I went to shower and then picked out my outfit.

Princess~ then I put on my yellow Ugg's slides and put my hair in a low ponytail and went downstairs

Alexander~ your mom let me in on her way out she left you a berry açaí bowl.

Princess~ alright then I grabbed my bowl and went over to the living room and we sat down. So what's up?

Alexander~ I really want to apologize I shouldn't of called you a liar.

Princess~ it's fine your forgiven.

Alexander~ Thank you I brought the necklace just in case here.

Princess~ lets just take things slow the whole necklace is extra I want to take things slow.

Alexander~ Okay lets do that do you want to go grab something to eat?

Princess~ sure then we went outside and went in his car.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ We got there I ordered a salad and was just eating it.

Alexander~ how have you been?

Princess~ good how about you?

Alexander~ now it's good since am with you.

Princess~ *smiles*

Magdalena~ Princess

Princess~ Maggie Hey

Alexander~ Hi Maggie

Magdalena~ Hi Princess can you come with me yesterday I left my ring my mom gave to me.

Princess~ Yeah Of course sorry Alexander.

Alexander~ it's fine I'll see you later?

Princess~ so then my driver came and we went inside the car. How did Court go?

Magdalena~ my old foster parents were trying to have me back there and my mom's a fucking savage she got up like no am not having my daughter go back there in that home that she was being abused in and the judge was scared of her and said am staying with her and my name is gonna be actually fully changed to Magdalena Rose Karanikolaou

Princess~ oh wow am so happy for you.

Magdalena~ thanks and am loving your Ugg's you have lime very color.