He would always ask if she was okay and always wanted to share his snacks and stuff with her and she loved that about him. Since she had him , three years ago, Gianni made it her mission to make sure he had a roof over his head and whatever he needed and wanted. She would do whatver she needed to do for him no matter what the circumstances were.

She picked up her phone off the bed reading the text one more time. Gianni texted her back letting her know that she appreciated her letting her know honestly. Trey was out of town and she knew she needed to figure out what she was going to do before he came back in 4 days. She pushed her thoughts to the side gathering the rest of what needed for tonight and zipped her bag up. Leighton came back with his toothbrush and put it in his bag.
Gianni put her phone in her sweatpants pocket and grabbed her bag and her keys off the bed.

They got on the elevator Gianni locked up the apartment. Once they got to the car she opened the back seat making sure Leighton was buckled in his car seat before closing the door and getting in. She put her 28 inch body wave hair in a bun so it wouldn't be in her face while she was driving.

Once Gianni got to her mom's house she pulled in the drive way. She saw that her mom's lights were on so she just honked so she knew to come get him. She turned the lights on in the car and looked back at Leighton who was half sleep.

"Wake up baby we're here," she said patting his leg. He opened his eyes and yawned.

"Hey my baby." Gianni's mom, Karin, smiled as she walked up to the car. Gianni rolled her window down.

"Hey mommy, how are you?" Gianni questioned as she stook her head out the window for her mom to kiss her forehead.

"I'm fine I'm fine. How are you and my little meatball?"

"We're good we just been chillin like always." She thought above telling her mom about what happened but she'd rather not get into it yet.

She knows her mother would sit her and ask her multiple questions forever and try to console. It's not that she didn't appreciate it but now wasn't the time. She had to get work anyways.

"Good. What time you workin til?" Karin asked, while getting Leighton out the back seat.

"It's gonna be busy since it's a Saturday night so like 5 or 5:30."

Her mother nodded, making sure she got his overnight bag, closing the door.

"Okay well just let me know when you're on your way baby."

Gianni nodded and said bye to Leighton. He raised his head and slightly waved. She smiled watching them go in the house. She sat there for a minute not even wanting to pull off cause she wanted to stay her with her mother and her son and just cry her eyes out. But she knew she had to go make this money.

From there she got on the highway and headed for downtown LA. As she drove she thought about what she was gonna do to get away from Trey. She thought about moving somewhere else but she didn't know if that would be a good idea considering that her mom was here and she still had to finish school.

Gianni was in school for Nursing and she wanted to become a CNM. She was just now finishing her second year and would be starting her third year in August. So it wouldn't be too hard for her to just transfer she just didn't know where she wanted to go yet.

 So it wouldn't be too hard for her to just transfer she just didn't know where she wanted to go yet