"Draco, how have I never met this Hadrian if you've known him almost as long as I've known you?"

"He keeps to himself mostly. Met him in France a few years back. So! What are we doing today, General?"

Hadrian shook his head in amusement at the nickname. Dray had apparently decided he was more of a General then a child when giving instructions for workouts.

'"Today is Stamina. Hope you brought your running shoes, Blaise. Follow me, we're gonna be running around the lot today."'

So far, Hadrian had been ignoring Blaise's reactions to himself. The boy was attempting to ignore him, for what reasons? Hadrian didn't know. Nor did he care.

Blaise thought he was going insane

Blaise thought he was going insane. Draco gets a floo call from some kid he had never heard of nor seen before, and this kid invites both of them over to his castle to do some workouts. Before he could even ask how they were going to get there, this gold pheonix appears out of nowhere, and Draco greets the thing like it's human. Then Draco tells him to change into something to work out in, which confuses him in itself, why in Merlin's name would this guy invite them over to excersize?! But, he goes along with it. Draco tells him to grab hold of the pheonix and try not to hurt her, because apparently it's a her, so again, Blaise humors him and almost falls over in shock when suddenly they aren't in Malfoy Manor. They are in a gym, an underground gym.

But, Blaise tries to keep his cool and only blinks at the pheonix that just disappeared, and only stares at the guy who walks in. This dude is built. He looks like a damn viking with his hair up loosely and scars everywhere, and then Draco starts talking to the dude like he's his brother.

And what the hell was up with Draco not sure if he's allowed to say his last name?! It doesn't make any goddanm sense! What's so great about his last name that it's a secret? And why the hell is there a massive gym in his basement?!

Blaise hasn't even looked up at the dude's face yet, taken to looking around the room or at Draco instead, that is, until this guy starting speaking.

Blaise found himself staring into two, different colored eyes. One a dark glowing green, and the other a literally glowing gold. His breath hitched, and he found himself speechless as the guys mouth didn't. Even. Move. How the hell is that possible?! He obviously spoke, but no sound came from the boy himself, it was like his voice was everywhere. But how?

Draco was laughing at Blaise's lack of words at seeing Hadrian 'speak,' and hit his old friends arm playfully, whispering something that sounded to Hadrian like, "Oh just wait, you haven't seen anything yet." And then more laughing as Blaise assumed the face of a fish.