Slides and Rollercoasters

Start from the beginning

"Monkey, why can't you just teleport us inside the goddamn place so we don't have to stand here!" Frieza groaned as he look around, trying to guess for how long they had to wait

"Well because we gotta pay! It's the law!" Goku sighed as he tightened his grip onto the orange floatie.

"Hey punk! Nice lizard costume! This isn't some convention! " The snickering voice exclaimed behind the two, followed by a giggle from another. They both turned their heads, eyeing the teenage boys who were laughing away.

"Frieza it's okay, don't get mad." Goku placed his hand on Frieza's shoulder, attempting to hold him back, but instead the tyrant stormed to the couple of boys who were still giggling and laughing, he grabbed one by the shirt, and kneed him in the stomach, making the teenage boy fall onto the sidewalk.

"I'm assume you two clowns would enjoy a beating as well? Frieza turned to the other boys, he saw fear in their eyes, which made the ice-Jin burst into laughter.

"Frieza that's enough!" Goku grabbed the tyrants arm pulling him closer to him. "If you act like that we'll get kicked out!" Goku sighed, "Cmon, I'm just trying to have fun with you!"

"You ape! Did you not hear what they said?" Frieza sighed, "such an embarrassment!"

******
"Goku I can sense that people are looking at me." Frieza tugged onto Goku's arm as they walked up the stairs to get on the slide.

"It's okay Frieza! Just enjoy yourself alright? No need to get tense!" The saiyan muttered as he was finishing his ice cream, throwing the popsicle stick onto the floor, which fell through one of the holes. "Do you want to go on the open one or the closed one?"

"I'd prefer the closed one. But monkey, I do have a request. Would it be a problem if you slid down with me? I'm not comfortable doing it myself." The tyrant said. Almost whispering even.

"Yeah sure no problem!" They reached the end of the stairs. Goku went and sat down on the floatie which were prepared for them upstairs. The Saiyan pat his lap for the ice-Jin to sit down. Frieza's checks turned red as he placed himself on Goku's lap. "Are you ready?" Goku asked, nudging the tyrant, he gave a nod in response. "Here we go!" Goku wrapped his hands around Frieza, holding him close. He lifted his legs and let the water stream carry them into the tunnel. Frieza's face was covered with an amused smile as they slid down, then plunging into a pool of numbingly cool water.
Goku giggled as he got out of the pool. Placing the floatie onto the ground. He reached his arm out to help the tyrant get up. "Did you like it?" Goku nudged Frieza, not getting a response. "Did you like the slide?" Goku asked again after 5 seconds.

"Ah yes, I suppose I did." The ice-Jin mumbled.

"Wanna go on the lazy river?" Goku turned to Frieza with a wide smile on his face. The tyrant responded with a nod. As they were walking, Goku got an idea. "Oh and once you get bored, we can go to the amusement park which is just on the other side of the waterpark!" Goku giggled quietly.

******

"Goku what's that?" Frieza pointed to a rollercoaster.

"Oh that, that's a rollercoaster!" Goku exclaimed! "Actually we should go on it!" Goku grabbed Frieza's arm and pulled him into the line for the ride. "I'm pretty sure this one goes upside down, but I'm sure you'll be fine! Oh and I almost forgot! They'll probably check your height to see if you're tall enough to ride!" Goku giggled as he saw the tyrant boil up. They waited a bit in line until the last group got out of the rollercoaster train.

"Oh sorry. You sir in the white...could I please check if you're above the height limit!" The worker said. Frieza's pupils dilated and his face tensed as he walked to the worker. The worker then stood Frieza against the measuring wall. "Oh alright! You're 152 centimeters and the passing is 150! Sorry for the inconvenience!" The worker let out an awkward giggle as Frieza glared at him.

"Goku I want to go back." Frieza looked up at the saiyan.

"Oh cmon! Now?" Goku sighed as he saw Frieza nod. "Fine whatever!" Goku placed his hand on Frieza's shoulder, and the other on his forehead and vanished, making the others around them gasp.

"Why did you wanna leave?" Goku sighed as he took off his swimming shorts.

"It's none of your concern!" Frieza barked as he sat onto the bed, dangling his legs over the edge.

"Frieza can you pass me my Gi? It's in the bag we had with us." Frieza groaned and got off the bed, and waddled to the bag. The tyrant threw the orange rags at Goku, and went back to the bed. He let out a gasp as he felt something grab his tail. "Actually, do you want to finish what we started on your ship?"