"Ima fuck that bitch up again on my fucking life" Sianna yelled as they walked away from the school.

"Fasho! I know where them bitches stay too so it ain't shit to do a pop up" Unique agreed.

This grey BMW pulled up on the side of them, the windows were tinted so neither of them knew who it was. when the windows did roll down, they seen Tre , Mikey , and the same exact boys that were with them the night of that party. Sianna didn't remember them, because she clearly didn't remember anything from that night, But Unique remembered them.

"Where y'all on y'all way too?" Tre asked

"No where in specific" Unique answered. Sianna didn't look their way she kept looking straight while she waited for Unique to finish talking to them.

"Why y'all ain't in school?"

"They was finna suspend us so we left, we just fought they bum ass hoes cause they was fucking with her" Unique nodded over at Sianna who was extremely uncomfortable, annoyed, and ready to go.

"Y'all want a ride? We could take y'all where y'all needa go"

Sianna looked over Unique daring her to say yeah, she was not getting in the car with them so if Unique was, she would just walk home even though it was like a 25-30 minute walk.

Unique could tell Sianna didn't want too. "Nah we good"

"Wassup with you? Why you looking like that?" Tre asked Sianna.

She shrugged "I'm not in the mood"

One of the boys in the car chuckled and mumbled "her ass was in the mood the other night"

All of them in the car laughed except Mikey. He felt guilty he wouldn't even look at Sianna, he knew what he de did was wrong and it was literally eating him up on the inside.

Sianna just mugged them and continued to walk, Unique told the boys she'd talk to them later then started to catch up with Sianna.

"What's wrong?" Unique asked.

"Nique where was you the night of that party? Didn't i come there with you? How come you don't know who i left with?" Sianna asked.

Unique froze at that question..she didn't want to answer, and she was prepared to answer..

"I- I was with you, what you mean?"

"If you was with me how i end up with two niggas?" Sianna asked.

"Girl i don't know thats on you, it's not my fault you went with them. Whatever you did at that party, is your fault. Whatever happened is your fault, not mine so don't be questioning me" Unique stated.

"It wasn't my fucking fault, somebody clearly gave me something that made me forget everything that happened, and something tells me it was Tre" Sianna said.

"Sianna bye it wasn't no fucking tre. Don't try to blame shit on him because you was sucking dick on camera, don't try putting the blame on nobody but yourself"

"Like i fucking said it wasn't my fault ! And I'll put the blame on whoever the fuck i think need to be blamed" Sianna stated rolling her eyes.

"So its tre fault you went to a party, got drunk and high and went home with him!?" Unique raised her voice and stopped walking.

"What?" Sianna raised her eyebrow.

Unique sucked her teeth and continued walking "lets go"

"Nah ain't no lets go, what you mean went home with him? When the hell did i go home with him?" Sianna grabbed her arm to stop her from walking.

"Im not referring to tre as him! I'm talking about whoever those niggas were" Unique lied to cover up her mistake.

Sianna stared at her not believing none of that bullshit. She knew Unique long enough, to see right through her lies. And that was one of them.

"Okay Unique- lemme call my mom" Sianna pulled her phone out and started calling Teeasia.

"Hello?"

"Mom can you come get me? I got in a fight so I'm suspended from school..I'm right down the street from the school i was gonna walk but i didn't get that far"

"I'm on my way" Then they hung up. Teeasia cared but didn't care what she was suspended for, somebody was fucking with her daughter and she did what she had to do. Thats how Teeasia saw it.

"So you finna leave me by myself after i just fought for yo ass?" Unique scrunched her face up.

"No hard feelings boo, just a lil sum like you left me the night of that party" Sianna responded as she watched her mom pull up.

She got in the car and waved at Unique. "She don't want a ride?" Teeasia asked.

Sianna shook her head "she'll be good"

Teeasia left it at that and drove off.

Sianna was slowly but surely remembering things from the other night, but it would be better if she remembered it all quickly before things get worse.

| Vote | Comment |

opinions ? •