Chapter 20: Forbidden

I woke up and Lucas was snoring, I transported out in the back of the house. Time to go to the vampires, I wolfed up and ran towards there. I went there and transported in a tree, Tiffany was in it." What's wrong?" I asked and she looked at me then locked away resting his head on the tree," there hasn't been a day were I forgot about him," she said and I tilted my head." Who?" She sighed having a tear go down," Luke..."

I put a hand on her shoulder and the memories were playing in my head.

, her story." I'm so sorry Tiffany, I wish I could help..." She nodded and there was a breeze," Hola sino retas¡ What wrong?" It was Jason behind me having his head on my shoulder, I sent him the mind thing of her story.

When he was done seeing it he took his head off my shoulder and I shoved him a little towards Tiffany, he hugged her from behind now resting his head on her shoulder. They look cute together, I went in a different tree so he can confect her. Hopefully they get together," Jason likes you." Someone said and I turned seeing a guy with black hair," what are you talking about?" I said he rolled his eyes," it's so obvious. He won't shut up about you sometimes, saying your beautiful and a good friend. How can you not see he really likes you?" He explained.

"Well I'm just giving you a heads up, I'm gonna go." He said jumping off somewhere, Jason likes me?

Duh you idiot,more like love.

Oh no, you again!

Don't be so dramatic and you don't like yourself?

I hate me, other side of me is a bitch...

I know what your thinking, your annoying!

No

Yes

No!

YES!

Be quiet...

I'm not making noise I'm putting thoughts in my own mind.

You know what I mean....

Nope, it's I know what I mean, duh!

"Brook!" I twitched and Tiffany was by me," don't ask, just a mental conversation with myself." I said and we laughed, we just sat down and I played with the leaves making them swirl, wave, and break falling to the found like confetti.

All of the sudden Tiffany and I were grabbed and I started to feel sleepy, I couldn't do anything and just conked out.

I woke up tied to a chair and looked around alerted and saw Tiffany was too," we know your secret." A guy came from the shadows of the dark forest, its night." What secret?" I said and realized it was the guy with spiked hair," don't play dumb. You know your part vampire part were wolf, also you still manage to have your powers temper reaction. I sent you guys here to make a secret deal," you turn to our side. Or die, cause I guess your mom forgot to tell you your weakness." I took a deep breath and heard a growl.Lucas! And Jason!

Just the the guy was tackled by Lucas and Jason un tied me taking the thing off that was covering my hands, I snapped my fingers making Tiffany go untied and the guy Lucas off. How? I ran jumping in the air morphing, I got the guy growling showing my teeth. He struggled, it was to late. I crushed his neck taking his head off, I smelt a unknown scent. Lucas and I growled, wait. Human?!

"Brook, daughter!" Wait please tell me I'm not dreaming or hallucinating, I turned to human." M-mom?" I saw a figure walk out of the woods, her hair was half way to her back and she looked beautiful. Her eyes were a deep dark brown, I speed towards her." Is it, what are, I thought, how could you!" I said I was happy, mad, and shocked." I was actually captured, they knew our weakness. I had to fake the death or they would get you," she explained and I hugged her. Tight.