Titanium

Hey guys, sorry it took me longer than expected to post this but it's finally here! I think it turned out pretty well. It is kind of biased off of the music video for Titanium which explains the name. Oh and if you haven't read Open Window or Don't Be Afraid of the Dark please read those before reading Titanium please. They all connect to each other in a way. Thank you and now I hope you enjoy!

btw i want to think the beautiful people at the paperheart//photoshop for creating this beautiful poster and background because it is beautiful and amazing and I love it!

Luhan had been friends with Xiumin and Sehun since he was a small child. The three of them grew up together, did everything together. The three knew everything about each other, their favorite color, movie, who they liked. Every little secret they owned was shared between each other. They were inseparable. 

Luhan, though, was the one in the group who depended on the others for support and nourishment. See, Luhan didn't grow up with the loving, adoring parents that everyone said they had. His parents weren't abusive in an sense, but more so they ignored him almost completely. It made Luhan revert to his friends in his times for need and comfort. 

Xiumin was like Luhans river that kept him floating through life. He had his ups and downs, but Xiumin was almost always thee when he needed him. Almost. Sehun, on the other hand, Sehun was different. He was Luhans rock who kept him calm and held him down when most needed it. He was the one who knew and delt with Luhan's darkest matters; bullies, mental break downs, and suicidal thoughts. Xiumin didn't know about any of these minor details in Luhan's life and he planned to keep it that way. Sehun was the only one he wanted to burden. 

Luhan had had the three of their lives planned out together ever since any of them could remember and none of them minded. The three felt as if they were meant to be together even in their worst of fights. 

"Luhan!" Xiumin whispered harshly, capturing the youngers attention. He looked up from where he had been starring and glanced around the class room. His professor was glaring up at him expectantly. 

"Well Mr. Xiu? Do you have an answer?" He asked, sounding rather depressed. Luhan glanced between the board and his notes. He had nothing written down. He hadn't been paying attention since he entered the class room. It wasn't as if he had meant to ignore his professor. There was just this nagging feeling in his gut that something was going to go wrong. Not right at the moment, but soon. Something was happening and he didn't lie it. "It would be very much appreciated if you would pay attention  from now on Mr. Xiu." He was given a cold glare. 

"Are you okay?" Xiumin nudged Luhan, who started to daze again. "You've been out of it since this morning." Luhan shook his head. 

"I just...I don't feel right." Xiumin's face scrunched. 

"Like you feel sick?" 

"No...no. Like something isn't right. I don't know." He rubbed his face with his hands in slight frustration. He didn't know how to explain it, if he really could explain it at all. "It's just one of those feelings you know." Xiumin chuckled. 

"I'm sure everything will be fine Lu." 

But nothing would be fine. After that hushed conversation in the middle row of his psychology class, the gut feeling got worse. It gnawed at for days on end until he became physically ill. It warned him for days before the explosion in the sky. 

That particular day had started rather normal. If you consider  kneeling over a toilet puking last nights dinner back into the world. It seemed to have become a normal routine for Luhan. Xiumin sat next to him, rubbing soothing circles on the blonde boys back. Sehun sat on hid other side with a damp cloth waiting for when the other was finished and he could help. Luhan let out a deep sigh when he felt his stomach finally settle.