Chapter 54: The Third Client

Y/d: One more wrong move and you're all dead. Now because you wanna play games I'll make the show more interesting.

He whips you a few more times then let's each of the men punch you once.

Y/d: Wasn't that so entertaining, Alex? Now it's your turn :) *He takes the rope off you then ties it to Alex and hangs him on the hook*

He lets each of the men do whatever they want to him for as long as they want, and this was just heartbreaking for you to watch.

Y/N'S POV:
I can't do this again. I'm hurting my child and Alex and that's just not right. I guess this is going to be my life from now on😧
END OF POV

Later that day you have your second client and everything goes smoothly. After you bring your father the money and you return to wherever he was holding you. You have a nice and calm night and the next day you don't have any clients.

The day after that (Wednesday) four men come in and around the room and you figure your father is going to meet another client and you sigh.

SWITCH TO CARLOS

At around 12:30 I started heading over to the park and searched for the black umbrellas. After a few minutes of searching, I found them and took a seat across from them.

Carlos: Hello

Y/d: Hello I'm Brandon and this is my assistant, Ari.

Carlos: I'm Carlos

Ari: Y/n has no clients  tonight. How does tonight at 7:00 at *whatever* hotel sound?

Carlos: That sounds great I can do that.

Y/d: Alright so before you leave you will leave the money on the side table and Y/n will bring it to us. It will be $900 an hour. You will hold a black umbrella when you arrive. See you then.

Carlos: Ok

They get up and leave. Carlos sits there for a few moments before also leaving.

SWITCH BACK TO YOU

About an hour later they arrive back and release the guards.

Ari: Ok Y/n, you have an appointment at 7:00 tonight.

You nod your head and Ari leaves.

Y/N'S POV:
I'm so done with this
END OF POV

6:30 P.M.
You guys are once again hustled into the van and off to your destination, a different hotel this time, and you head out over to the man with the black umbrella

Ok guys so yesterday I tried to sign up for the Wattys and I spent an hour doing it and I set my phone down for a few minutes and it deleted everything. I only had to click a few more things too. I totally didn't cry. Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds ;)