Chapter 46: 1,2,3!!!

You fall asleep to him running his fingers through your hair.

FAST FORWARD TO A FEW MONTHS BEFORE THE BABY SHOWER

You and Alex were walking around at Party City (why not?) in the baby shower section isle (is that even a thing?) looking for cute things to find for the baby shower when you received a text from Carlos.

Carlos: Soo...have you asked Alex if it's ok if I help you guys set up?

Y/n: Oh no actually I haven't I'm sorry. I'm w/ him rn though so I'll ask

Carlos: Ok

Y/n: Alex?

Alex: Yes?

Y/n: Soo we probably will need a lot of help to get set up for the shower, right?

Alex: Yeaaah....

Y/n: Soo I found a volunteer😊

Alex: Ooh that's great! Who is it?

Y/n: Carlos...if that's ok with you that is....

Alex: Uhh...um well idk....It would be a bit awkward, yk?

Y/n: Oh...ok

Alex: I'm sorry it would just be an uncomfortable situation. But it's also up to you too.

Y/n: It's fine I completely understand. I would never want to put you in an uncomfortable situation. But can he at least attend the party part instead of helping us set up and the party?

Alex: Sure if that's what you want :)

Y/n: Ok :) *You kiss him*

You text Carlos

Y/n: He thinks that it would be a bit awkward but we've settled on just having you attend the party part instead of the set up and stuff

Carlos: Oh ok that's fine :)

You guys shop a little bit longer and then you guys pick up the gender reveal confetti popper things😂.

2 MONTHS LATER

You, your mom, and Alex were setting up the baby shower in your backyard. People slowly started to show up, and eventually your whole backyard was filled with friends and family. Some of your friends from where you used to live showed up too.

Towards the end of the shower, it was time for you and Alex to pop the confetti popper things.

Y/n: You guys should guess what you think it will be, blue or pink?

Y/m: Blue

Carlos: Blue

Hunter: Pink

Friend: Blue

Friend: pink

Alex: Alright 1, 2, 3!

You pop the confetti poppers and pink confetti slowly falls. You and Alex hug and everyone else joins you guys into a huge group hug.

You look up and as the confetti falls you can see a black figure. You let out a scream.

Ooh who do you think it is? Thank you guys sm for 8.9k read!!! It means the world. Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds ;)